Chapter 2

Naruto's POV
The nurse said Sakura was just dehydrated. She asked me to go run and full up her water jug. On my way back I took time to reflect some things. I'm positive this is what I was feeling earlier. No doubt about it. I came back and poured water into a cup. I did my best not to get her wet. (Get your minds out of the gutter😂)
I bent the cup a little so nothing would get on her chest.

Just when a little bit did I felt my pants get a little light in an certain area.
"Kuruma what are you doing?" I practically yelled at him when Sakura started coughing.
"This isn't my doing kiddo."
"And I don't recall it being my doing"

Sakura sat up fast. She looked at me with shocked eyes. Alright time to be called a demon and be accused of trying to eat her. What she did next really surprised me.
"What happened?" Alright playing it tough. Oh well it doesn't affect me.
" I happened to see you in the ground,not moving. The nurse said you were fine just dehydrated. She went to run some errands. "

"Oh.....thank you then,ummm.."
"Naruto." I stated blankly.
" Thank you, Naruto. " It was awkward and quiet until, of course, she broke the silence.
"Sorry for running into you earlier." I didn't say anything. Then this morning popped into my head.

"This morning....don't think you did my any favors by trading seats with that Ashley girl. The things people say to me have no affect." I was going to leave but she grabbed me by the shirt and made me sit on the little bed thing with her.
"I would like to protest. You shouldn't let people talk to you like that. It's rude. I don't see how it doesn't bother you."
"You get used to it after what now? Seventeen years." I stared at her.

" Well I want to get to know you" I knew it....and she's very forward.
"Did you not see the note I left you?" She looked at me confused. She probably didn't even see me write it, after all I am fast at everything. Stealing, forging, hacking, etc. The basic things you need when you're a demon.

"You should look in your bag when you head back to class. Don't take this personal but I don't want to get to know you. Now if you didn't notice third period starts in six minutes. You might want to hurry and get changed if you don't want to be late." I left the room and headed to my locker.

Sakura's POV
After he left I hurriedly went to my locker, grabbed my bag, got changed, and headed to my next class early. I grabbed the piece of paper that was out of place and unfolded it.
'It's best if you stay away from me. You wouldn't want to risk being popular.'

If it's to prove everyone wrong. I'm going to admit this weird feeling I've got of wanting to get closer to you is.....out of the ordinary.
"Sakuraaaaaa." Ino had her hand waving in front of my face for a couple of seconds. I hurried and put the note the way.
"A demon can love, right?"
"Have you been talking to that demon? Speaking of which where did you go during gym?" Nosy.
"I couldn't breathe."