Chapter. 31

Edit: This chapter is going to be mostly flashback lines. So I put what chapter they were from and who they were said by and to. Also since it's in Naruto's Pov I'll do some of what he said to himself. I also had to be dramatic and add music. :)

Naruto's Pov

He's here, I can feel it.

"Naruto are you-," Sakura started falling to the side. I rushed to get her before she fell flat on her face. I thought she might be a little sobered by now, guess not. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall and realized how late it was. It's already four in the morning? His presence started growing and it was becoming a little too much for me to handle.

'Kuruma.'

'I don't know kid. I'm trying to protect you but he seems to be breaking through the coat I put around you.'

I get the uneasy feeling that someone's going to get hurt. I look down at the passed out sakura in my arms and squeezed tighter. I noticed Ino had passed out in Sai's arms as well. "With the host being knocked out we should probably bring the party to a close." Sai nodded. The presence I grew greater and I felt a little wobble in my knees. I held Sakura in both of my arms and turned around. Sai had already made himself busy and was leading the guest out the door. One made eye contact with me and I instantly knew it was him. I followed his eyes as they went toward the beach. I nodded and held up two fingers, signaling that I needed two hours. 

He nodded and went on ahead. I don't like this feeling. I didn't think he had enough manners to wait like that seeing as how last time he just blatantly attacked me. "I'm going to lay her down now. See you later." Sai said and I nodded. Yeah, later. I can't tell if this uneasy feeling is towards me or the people I care about. There was a time when I didn't care if something happened to me but now it's different. I looked at the drooling Sakura in my arms as I carried her upstairs. You changed me. I gently laid her down on the bed. If it came to it, I would gladly lay down my life just to protect them. I noticed my book on edge of the bed. A book I dedicated to Sasuke. I hadn't told Sakura but I was working on one for her. It's very different then the one I dedicated to Sasuke. More happy and I had hoped for a happy ending as well but I'm not so sure anymore. I told him two hours so I have lots of time to spare. I laid next to Sakura as I recalled our journey together. It came at me like a movie trailer.

~Flashback/ Starting from the First Day of School~

"Mr. Smith I wouldn't mind trading seats with her, if it's okay with you."(Chap.1/Sakura)

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you anywhere?"(Chap.2/Naruto to Sakura)

"Naruto." (Chap.2/Naruto to Sakura)

"Well I want to get to know you." (Chap.2/Sakura to Naruto)

"That's going to have consequences Ms. Popular." (Chap.2/Naruto to Sakura)

"Because if anything, I'm going to make the rules and you're going to follow them, whether or not you like it." (Chap.3/Naruto to Sakura)

"They're bright." (Chap.3/Naruto to Sakura)

"Are you going to attempt to communicate?" (Chap.4/Sakura to Naruto)

" Fine. Dear Sakura, please ,oh please ,tell me why you punched that girl in the face and up here crying about to end your life." (Chap.4/Naruto to Sakura)

" Why were you just staring at me?" (Chap.5/Naruto to Sakura)

"I was looking at your eyes, geesh." (Chap.5/Sakura to Naruto)