Chapter.11

Sakura's Pov
The rest of the day went by fast. Well until Mr.Hatake's class. Some of the girls got transferred in his class. Great. Just great. Mr.Hatake gave us assigned seats. I ended up sitting near the back. Naruto sat behind me while the girls surrounded me from the side and the front.

"You should ask Mr.Sexy if he'll let you sit somewhere else." The girls whose name I never bothered to learn said.
"And why would I do that?"
"So you don't have to be around that demon." She said demon so casually that it made my blood boil. I involuntarily looked behind me to see Naruto staring out the window. I guess he noticed I was staring at him because he looked at me and rose a brow.

I looked back at the girl.
"I'm sorry. He has already taken my soul." She looked shock while I just gave her the tiniest smirk. She didn't bother me for the rest of the period. Just when I thought I was going to get some peace another one that sat across from me threw a folder up paper on my desk. I unfolded it.

Did he really? It took me a minute until I realized what she was talking about. Don't people have other things to do besides gossip?
Yes. I threw the paper back on her desk. She shot it back on my desk less than a minute later.

We can still help you. The girls are with you. I balled up the paper and threw it on her head. She shot me a nervous glance while I gave her Naruto's famous one, expressionless stare.

When everyone was done with the assignment Mr.Hatake let us have free time. Being the foolish girl I am, I thought that I would just be able to talk to Naruto but no, everyone is just trying to ruin this class period for me.

"I heard you've claimed her." Jake and his lackeys came up to us cracking their knuckles. Unfortunately Mr.Hatake had stepped out of the room,taking most of the class with him,and I knew something bad was about to happen. I shot Naruto a sympathetic glance for not telling him what I said earlier.

He seemed to know and just nodded his head.
"And so what if I did?" That comment seemed to tick Jake off.
"You bastard!" In the next moment Jake's fist was heading towards Naruto. Naruto seemed surprised that he caught it. After giving me a glance he let go of Jake. I stared at Naruto before one of Jake's lackeys pulled me out my seat.

I remembered his name after I saw his Jacked up hairline.
"Brian let me go!" He leaned down in my ear and whispered. At that moment I knew that I was only comfortable with Naruto doing it.
"I can't do that princess." I hissed at him.

When I pulled my attention back to Naruto while struggling out of Brian's grip, I noticed Naruto's cheek swollen. No! When Jake pulled out a small knife from his pocket and started heading towards Naruto's throat, I kicked Brian in the balls and moved the angle of Jake's hand so that it cut Naruto's face.

I stood there feeling guilty about hurting him.
"N-Naruto. I-i'm sorry." I could see the look of horror on my face from the reflection off the window. Naruto didn't respond. His face still held no expressions or emotions.

Jake raised his knife again while Brain and crooked nose-Kody- held onto me in inappropriate places. I tried not to let their hands affect me but I guess it didn't work. They laughed while exploring more places.
"I'll bite your hands off in you don't stop." I heard a grunt come from Naruto as I saw the knife come in contact with Naruto's rib.

This time Kody whispered in my ear.
"I'd rather you bite somewhere else." He licked my ear before backing away.
I squirmed while they kept their hold on me. My eyes made contact with Naruto's. My face was opened like a book. When Naruto noticed Brian's hand on my boob and Kody's on my crotch his face finally showed an emotion. Rage.

I had never seen Naruto make an expression before. When Kody's finger found it's way inside me I whimpered and the next thing I knew Naruto had my face buried in his chest. A couple seconds later I heard grunts and cracks throughout the room.

Before I could ask Naruto what he did we were on the roof. He had me on his shoulders and gently put me down. I felt something stab me as I was being put down. I looked at Naruto. My eyes widened.

"T-the knife-" I couldn't finish my sentence but he seemed to know what I was talking about. He pulled it out with an barely audible grunt. He casually threw it to the side.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Me? Why aren't you worried about yourself?!
"In fine. What about you?" He gave me a thin smile and shrugged.
"What's that suppose to mean?" Before letting him give me an answer I started feeling his chest for the wound. Once I felt blood,and confirmed it, I ripped off his jacket. I was about to lift up his shirt when his hands grabbed mine.

"Sakura, it's okay." He held my hand in one of his while his other hand lifted up his shirt to reveal the now closed wound.
"I can heal fast,remember?" I nodded my head as I realized that he can heal faster than the rest of us.

Remembering the cracking noise I heard I decided to ask him what he did to Jake and his lackeys.
"Let's just say, they won't be touching anything for a while." Noticing the way he said it and the way his eyes were suddenly filled with rage, I took a cautious step back. However my hand lingered in his.

I saw a flicker change in his eyes. They went from rage to worry. It felt like something was pulling me towards him. When my body made contact with his I instantly wrapped my arms around his torso. His body went stiff then relaxed as he returned my hug. "Thank you."

Hi guys! I know that the chapter is usually split up between both the characters BUT I have Naruto's point of view on things planned for a later date. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote,Comment, and all that good stuff. Sayonara!😘