Chapter.7

Naruto's POV
I believed her but at the same time I thought the exact opposite. I'm the one who'll be getting you in a lot more trouble.
"Then,I'm sorry as well." Wait! What?! I didn't mean to say it out loud. She flashed me one of her smiles. The teacher said we could do what ever we wanted,so of course the whole room became loud with chatter.

"Can I see your phone?" She asked,with possibly, a hesitant voice. I don't know why I unlocked it or even gave it to her in the first place,but I did. After a few minutes she gave it back and walked off. Okay then? I'm officially confused! Maybe after five minutes of her leaving my phone started going off.

Now usually when my phone rings I look at the ID. I only have two contacts so that makes it very easy. I looked and,of course, there was no contact. No contact means someone got a hold of my number from the company. So I finally answer. Last and least there's always "I hope you die!" or " You worthless piece of trash you'll kill us all! " You know normal things for a demon.

Instead I got, "It took you long enough to answer,Geesh. Anyways it's Sakura." I looked around for her as She was laughing saying that the look on my face is hilarious. This woman. I hung up and she immediately came back.

"That was mean." She said while putting out her cheeks.
"Haven't you heard? I don't have a heart." I joked. I guess she didn't like the joke. Her faced turned from pouty to angry in two point five seconds. Geesh.

Sakura didn't really talk to me the rest of the period she was on her phone the whole time and would occasionally look at me. To be honest it didn't phase me at all. I was on my phone the whole time anyway. Finally the bell rung. Yes,last period!

Honestly what if there was one day where the demon didn't get harassed by his locker? Exactly don't dream if you know if won't happen. As I was about to close my locker the dude from,what,fourth period slammed it closed for me.

"I didn't need your help slamming my locker shut.I was about to do that." Stupid me forgot something when Sakura got my stuff.
"Save it,Demon. Listen here I don't want you hanging around Sakura or talking to her."
" Yeah,yeah. Let me guess soon you're going to confess your undeniable love for her,tell her that you do anything for her so she can notice you? "

I really should keep my mouth shut sometimes. This always happens I say something that's either spot on  or damn near correct, someone pins me up against the wall while the 'leader's starts pounding me like hamburger meat. This time it didn't last so long. He stopped as soon as an voice yelled toward us.

Sakura's POV
I was going to tell Naruto that I wasn't mad at him or anything. Something peaked my interest on the web. Of course I wasn't going to tell him what it was. He might yell at me. Although I've never seen yell or show any emotion,except for earlier, before. Like now,even as he gets beaten his face expression doesn't change. But I get tired of staring my friend get beaten up.

"STOP JAKE!" I run towards Naruto's locker as Jake comes to a halt.
" Oh,Sakura. Your friend here was just dissing you do I decided to teach him a lesson. " I didn't believe it for a second.
"So what now? He disses me, you beat him up,and I run into your arms?" He just stares at me. Then finally lets Naruto go.

" Sakura can you listen to me? " I nod while I see Naruto smirk. I'm confused.
"I have been wanting to say this a while,in fact before you and Sasuke. I think I'm in love with you. Like really in love with you. Something about the way you look at me and smiled warms me up inside. Sakura I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?"

So here's something any guy should know before I reject them. Number one, NEVER talk about my dead boyfriend. Number two,don't say youre doing dometuing for me and then act like a straight up dick. He's done both so now he's definitely getting rejected.

"According to you I'm into demons. Last time I checked in pretty sure you wouldn't classify yourself as a demon. Would you? I didn't think so. I'm saying no,sorry not sorry."

I  grabbed a snickering Naruto by the arm and went to seventh period. The last period of the day thank god! I felt Naruto about to say something.
"Yes I know that's going to have consequences. You don't have to tell me the obvious."
" Actually I was gonna say we're in the classroom now so you can let go of my arm. But,yes,that too. " I let go of his arm.

"You knew he was gonna do that,didn't you?"
" Funny thing actually he told me to stay away from you. I guessed the reason and apparently I was right. Today that was the reason with I was getting beat up. " Interesting. Wait, 'today'?
"Today? Does that mean this happens everyday?" He nodded his head. " Not as long as I'm around. "

He gave me a skeptical look.
"Just because you suddenly appeared in my life it doesn't mean you can erase all the bad. Earlier you apologized out of the blue. You remember?" I nodded. " I asked why,you told be it's because you already knew YOU'RE going to cause me some trouble. "

He's right I can't take all of the bad away but I can make some of it go away. And trust me that's exactly what I'll do. The tardy bell rang and class started. Just one more period and everything will be fine. Hopefully.

Guys I got this chapter done  faster than I thought I would now I'm going to go do my other book! Sayonara!😘