Chapter. 14

Naruto's pov

"Where is Sakura?" I asked Ino noticing that she came out alone. She avoided eye contact. "W-we might not see her anymore tonight." I gave her a questioning look." What do you mean? What happened?" She didn't answer until I gripped onto her shoulders and lightly shook her. "She wasn't feeling good. She left about three minutes ago." I didn't bother to change back into my normal clothes before dashing out the door.

"Sakura!" I couldn't see her anywhere. Maybe she took a detour. I changed my route and headed for the closest store. "Excuse me, have you seen a pink haired girl with green eyes in here?" The old man ran a hand through his hair. "I'm sure I would have remembered if a person with that description came in, sorry son." "Thanks anyway old man." I ran out the store heading towards the next store. Everyone said the same thing, "Sorry, I haven't seen her." I sat on a bench to try and catch my breath. Where the fuck is she?

I felt like I activated a power I didn't know I had, instantly an image appeared of her trapped in an alleyway with two other guys, who looked to be in their college years. Currently not having any control of my body, my legs sprinted out and started towards her.

"S-stop!" I heard her scream, I had reached the end of the alley. The guys started laughing.

"Ah come on baby doll. We know you're having fun, don't deny it." Before the black haired one was able to put his hands on a different spot I reached out and grabbed him. I stood in between Sakura and the two guys, ready for a fight. "Who are you?!" The blonde said rubbing his shoulder. I don't remember touching you. Oh well. Ignoring his question I turned around to look at Sakura. "Are you okay?" She didn't answer but instead nodded, which worked for me. Seeing the look in her eyes and reading her face expression made me even more angry. Feeling pretty pissed I abruptly turned around and punched one of them in the mouth.

It was the blonde. Good I can kick dark hair's ass now. Smiling at the dark haired boy only gave him a puzzled expression. My smile quickly fell and before he could recover from his confusion, I ran at him and collided my knee with his nose. Not letting him go stumbling backwards I grabbed onto his shoulder with my left and smashed my right against his face.

Then the blood really started pouring. The blonde finally came back and started throwing random punches. Your aim is really off my dude. I caught his hand in mine and crushed it. I felt and heard his bones cracking. Once the satisfying sound of his bones breaking stopped I let go of his hand, reaching for his arm. Sadly I missed him and he grabbed his black haired friend and started running. I was about to start going after then until I felt a slight tug on my arm.

Stopping dead in my tracks I turned around to see Sakura barely holding onto me. "P-please don't go." I looked back down the alleyway, knowing full well that they were long gone by now. I sighed, wanting to go after them. I can't leave her. Hesitantly, slowly, I brought Sakura into a hug. She tightened her hug on me as I felt her start to shake. Putting my chin on her head I left one arm around her waist and brought the other in her hair. She, no we, stayed like that for a while.

When she finally spoke up I had to strain to hear it. "C-can I walk home with you?" She moved her head up to look at me in the eyes. How can I say no to that face? Wait what did I just say? "S-sure," I stuttered. I stuttered?! What the fuck is wrong with me? When I didn't start moving I felt Sakura tug my arm forward. "Are you okay?" I nodded.

We walked in silence. Not the awkward silence. The nice non- awkward silence. That totally makes sense. I realized I had stayed in this area for about a year when I was little. "You live around here?" She didn't say anything for a second. "Yes." It came out as a croak. "Down there," she pointed to the end of the sidewalk all the way on the other side. " Do you still want me to walk you?"

Her face changed the second I got done with my question. "Of course!" We were both surprised at her tone. I shrugged it of, while already seeing her face turn red. "Okay." We walked in silence again. For some reason I feel at ease when I'm in this kind of silence with her. Involuntarily I snuck a glance at Sakura. She seemed deep in thought. I realized she had stopped walking. I followed her lead and stopped. I didn't notice that we reached the end.

"This is yours?" I stared down the house. "It's fucking huge!" Like seriously, no human should need a house this big. "Come in with me." Huh?

Hi my lovelies. It's been a whileeeee. So funny story I accidentally the next three chapters I had ready for y'all. I know, very funny. I'm actually glad because I didn't like the way they came out. So I'm just going to leave this here while I finish the other two. Sayonara! :)