Chapter. 12

Sakura's Pov

I honestly don't know how long we stood in each other's embrace. It felt like my presence was started to grow on Naruto. That or I'm imagining things. I heard the last bell ring indicating that school was over. I attempted to pull away from Naruto but he pulled me back into him, his grip on my back firm. I flinched. He seemed to notice because his grip loosened ever so slightly.  "You know it's time to go, right?" My voice was muffled because of my face buried in his chest.

"What did you say?" I raised my head out of his chest and made the smallest step back. He looked me dead in my eyes while waiting for my response. My breath hitched in my throat as I was trying to remember what I was saying. "it's time to go." I had realized that we left our stuff in Mr.Hatake's class. He let go of me but as we started walking back to class my hand found its way into his. He didn't seem to mind but he also didn't return the gesture which made me confused.

I looked back at him as his eyes returned to their normal state. Well at least I finally saw an emotion from him. Mr.Hatake was in the room when we arrived. He looked at Naruto and then at me. A small smile crept up to his face. Naruto shot him the middle finger and went to the back of the classroom to get our stuff. For some reason I felt nervous while Mr.Hatake kept staring gto Naruto and then to me.

"Stop that you're making her uncomfortable, pervert." Naruto said while handing me my stuff. I stood there a blushing mess. I recalled a previous conversation with Naruto stating that Mr.Hatake was one of his legal guardians. I locked eyes with Mr.Hatake and he gave me a wink. I suddenly found the tile floor very interesting. "You're acting like a pedophile." Naruto placed a hand on my lower back guiding me out the room.

"What are you doing today," Mr.hatake asked as we were almost out the door." Naruto looked at Kakashi and then me. I looked down hoping he wouldn't bail on me and Ino. "I'm hanging with her today." Mr.Hatake's eyes widened until I thought they were going to pop out of his sockets. "O-oh. U-ummm.....Have fun. Sakura, I need to speak to you about something" Naruto went out to the hallway. I turned to Mr.Hatake. "Yes, Mr.Hatake?"

"Please take care of him. I know he can be a moody brat but deep down he's a really good kid. He would be different if the accident with his bestfriend hadn't happened. Wait, he didn't tell you about that did he?'" I quickly put two and two together. "He mentioned that he did kill someone b-but it was on accident." I told him. Mr.Hatake pull at his hair. " I see, well yeah that's what I'm talking about. Anyways thank you for reaching out to him." I nodded and turned to leave. "Bye, Mr. Hatake."

"Sakura just one more thing." I didn't turn around. "Yes, Mr.Hatake?" "It's Kakashi. From now on please call me Kakashi." I nodded my head and went to the hallway. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. Ino might already be there. I ran into a body. I looked up to see Jake. My eyes widened in fear and then quickly went to a cold stare.

"What do you want?" I saw Kody and Brian out of the corner of my eyes. I instantly went stiff. "I just wanted to ask what you're doing today." He poked out his lower lip. "Not any of you so don't worry about it. Now if you'll excuse me I have somewhere to be." I walked past him and when I was about to start walking faster he grabbed my arm. "You see princess, I don't like being told no by the same girl twice. 

Brian's hand quickly went to cover my mouth. Naruto!  I kicked Kody in the crotch as he started to come near me. I bit into Brian's hand until I felt a copper taste fill my mouth. "Let's take a walk." I gave up and he half dragged me outside the building. Once I plopped myself on the ground Jake put me over his shoulders. On our way to his car I saw Naruto. He put his finger to his mouth, obviously indicating he wanted me to keep quiet. once I was set in the passenger seat of Jake's car they talked for a few seconds and then Naruto appeared. I rolled the window down so I could hear them better.

"I thought I gave you a warning to not put your hands on her the last time you touched her," Naruto growled in a voice I barely recognized. I noticed the bandages around their fingers. "She's not yours to claim,' Jake growled back. "She obviously likes me more than you, you should have seen the session we had on the roof," Naruto said not giving all the details of what really happened. My face started to blush as I thought about what Naruto was making them think.

"I don't believe you. I'll prove it to you right now that she wants ALL three of us and not you." Jake opened the door and yanked me out. Instantly Brian and Kody's hands were wandering all over me, most places I didn't want to be touched by either of them. I looked at Naruto and saw rage building in his eyes. I started to get scared not for myself but for the ones getting Naruto mad. I squirmed as one of their hands grabbed onto my butt and held it tight. Another one of their hands was firmly gripped on my boobs.

"You'll regret touching her," Naruto growled. I could tell he was holding back his rage. I felt Jake's tongue on ear, then my chin, and then my neck. I started to whimper as all of them took pleasure in my body and suffering. When Jake's lips made contact on mine I started to cry. I believe that's what set Naruto off.  One minute he was in front of us the next he wad my behind him. This time I saw what he did. He went for Kody and cracked his hand. He then went for Brian and snapped his arm. Lastly he went for jake and grabbed his throat. I yelled at him. He moved his aim to his legs and wrists.

He came over and picked me up and started to run from the school and on the way to the ice cream shop. He put me down after a minute of running. Let's just say demons can run really fast. It must've took a lot of strength for him to not snap his neck. While I was trapped in my thoughts I didn't notice Naruto stop walking. "What is it?" He shook his head and continued walking.

"I want to say thank you, again." We both stopped walking this time and looked into each other's eyes. I couldn't read the emotion in his eyes. My breath caught in my throat as his thumb rubbed the spot where Jake licked me. I reached up and placed my hand around his. He stopped rubbing my neck however leaving his thumb on the spot. He let out a shaky breath. HE moved his thumb lower and I flinched as he made contact. I guess I have a bruise there. I don't want people to get the wrong idea. I'll have to hide it with a scarf.

Naruto pulled me closer and I soon realized it was because we were blocking someone's way. When I looked back at Naruto his eyes were fixated on the mark, or should I say marks. He lifted his other hand to my chin and tilted my head a little. I guess he found more marks because I saw his jaw tense. I started focusing more on his touch. I realized I had to admit what he told Jake was true, I like Naruto's touch way more than any of theirs. I didn't pay attention to what he said or asked me but nodded any way.

I gasped when I felt his, surprisingly soft, lips on my neck. I got flustered because of two things. One he was doing this in public. Two I enjoyed it. What the hell? A barely audible moan escaped my lips. However it was loud enough to get Naruto's attention. He pulled back and looked at me surprised. When he put his thumb back to where my bruise and lightly pressed I didn't flinch. I blushed when he realized what he did and how I reacted to him. He was only healing me. Oh my god I'm so stupid.

He coughed obviously embarrassed. "We should get going. Ino's probably thinking we stood her up." Before I could reply he started walking ahead of me. This is not good. If I think what's happening is happening, I'm in trouble. 

So I did not expect me to write this much for this chapter but I had a lot of ideas going through my head. I started writing on a new laptop and slowly adjusting. Saying it's different from my phone would be the understatement of the year. However I do enjoy being able to type on a bigger keyboard. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed, like, comment, and all that good stuff. please let me know if you enjoyed this chapter and any comments or feedback you might have. Sayonara! ;)