Chapter. 30.5

-Rewind/ Beginning of Party-

Sakura's Pov

After Naruto called Ino pretty people started arriving. Naruto pulled me to the side. "You remember what I told you last week?" I was confused. "Please stay near me or at least within my eyesight." Oh that. I recalled how shaken up he was about it. I patted his cheek and gave him a smile. "Okay."  Before the party started kicking off, the whole time I was with Naruto I became nervous. It was like when you shake a can of soda and open it right after. "You know you can go, right?"  He looked at me with concern. I told him that I was just waiting for Ino. We were talking about nerd things when Ino finally appeared. Of course she had to bully him for a bit before dragging me with her.

The only thing I could smell was booze. Not even a secondlater, the music distracted any thoughts of the booze. "Let's get this started!" Ino yelled, initiating the full blast of the party. I couldn't dance all the way knowing that Naruto was watching, it made me feel nervous, something I wasn't use to feeling when it came to Naruto. Ino seemed to notice I wasn't dancing all the way. "I'll be back," she shouted and left me on the dance floor. I danced to myself, waiting for her to come back. "Here. Gulp it down. Worry about the taste later." She shoved a cup in my hand and downed hers first. Not wanting to be a party pooper, I did the same. Immediately I felt the burn in the back of my throat. "Let's party!"

I started dancing like I wanted to earlier, not caring if Naruto was watching me with his beautiful blue orbs. After taking more alcohol from Ino, who was somehow more drunk than me, I was fully loose and was partying away. While trying to be 'hot' with Ino, I risked looking at Naruto since I couldn't feel him staring at me anymore. Well I was wrong. He's still there. However, the look in his eyes caused goosebumps to rise all over my arms. Naruto started making his way towards me, well us, and I tried to ignore him by dancing on Ino.

"Oh Naruto," Ino started and I zoned out. Towering above me he radiated dominant energy. My body reacted in a weird way that I couldn't comprehend. The pit of my stomach started to burn with, well I don't know exactly what is was, but it only kept growing in a matter in seconds. Zoning out I answered Naruto's unspoken question," She's had like eight cups." Soon Sai came by to collect his drunken girlfriend. "Ms. Haruno," The way he said my name didn't help the problem in my stomach," I couldn't help but notice your ....... eccentric moves from across the room." So he really has been watching me this whole time. I wanted to play his game. "Mr. Uzumaki you flatter me but I have no idea what you're talking about," I said in a teasing tone while trying to play innocent, adding a little twirl. It wasn't working, soon I was going to laugh all the alcohol away. Before that happens I should spice things up. I smirked.

I turned around and pressed my back to his front. He said something but I didn't quite hear it or necessarily care what he had to say right now. I did feel the vibrations of his voice emanating from his chest. The problem from earlier still not going away. I zoned out and just headed in my own little world. I must be feeling this because I'm drunk. It wasn't just my stomach now, my back was also giving off a burning sensation. Something pulled me out of my trance. I realized I was coming up. Testing out something, I turned and faced him. I dragged my finger across and down his chest, my finger also starting to burn, while the sensation went down in my stomach.

Why is it that I have a burning sensation after touching him? I felt his tense muscles under the piece of cloth that stopped me from directly touching his skin. Every area I touched suddenly got tense. Did he drink at all? Is he also feeling this or is it just me? I noticed he didn't move at all and he was all stiff. Is he okay? My mind went roaming to weird things that I couldn't couldn't actually comprehend. I stopped messing with his chest and started running my fingers through his hair. I stared at him as his eyes pierced my eyes. A wave of sadness came over me. 

"Did you not like my dance?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and my forearms also started having the same burning sensation as my back. The pit of my stomach starting burning again. His cute chuckle had me grinning. "You don't know what you're doing because you're drunk. You should take a break," he said while looking down at me. A break? Who? me? I don't need a break, I'm just getting started. I laughed which probably didn't sound as an actual laugh. " I'm not drunkkkkk, andddd the party's just getting started." Not knowing what came over me, I rose on my tip toes and kissed him on the tip of his nose. I was about to start dancing again when I got hauled like six feet in the air.

I don't think he felt me pounding against his back. The good thing is that I got to see a close up of his cake. That's a lot of cake you've been hiding from me Naruto. I was about to pinch it when he flopped me down on a stool. I held onto my head so it would stop spinning. As soon as I looked up Naruto drowned me in water, despite me trying to get away from him. Trying to recover from the attempted murder that everyone was so oblivious to, I listened to what Naruto was saying. I felt him going more over towards Ino and Sai so I reached out and aggressively pulled him in my arms and trapped him with my legs. I felt him squirm which only encouraged me to squeeze tighter. I kept wrestling with him until he broke away from me. I pouted. 

Naruto wouldn't stop bullying Ino and it only made my buzzing head get worse. My eyesight kept drifting away from me. I tried to keep my eyes open but my eyelids were beginning to get heavy. In the corner of my eye I noticed Naruto get really stiff and tense. "Naruto are you,-" I felt myself fall sideways.

Okay back to Naruto's Pov where the story final gets dramatic. Don't forget I need to know if you want the same ship or a different one. Sayonara! :)