chapter 2

Previously...
"Now go throw up,you are fat enough as it is!"

Virgil's pov
No, I can't do that. I have to stay in shape for my job,despite how fat I am. I went into my secret room behind my bookshelf and I took off my hoodie to reveal my black wings. I am the nightmare guardian and my job is to kill all nightmare creatchers before they infect Thomas's dreams. I have a while before he goes to sleep though,so I have time to kill. I still need to sharpen my daggers and arrows from last night. I have to hide all of my equipment and my wings because the other sides don't know what I do. I don't tell them because otherwise,they will try to help me but they can't. They can't get to the dream world like me and princey can. As far as I know none of the other sides have wings except for me.

Roman pov
After I left Virgil's room, I went to my own and took off my tunic and revealed my red wings. All the sides know about me being the protector of Thomas's good dreams,but they don't know I have wings. I go to sharpen my sword just in case I have to stay a dragon witch or just a dragon in general. I appear in most of Thomas's good dreams because I'm usually the hero. My mind strayed off the topic of what dream tonight will be,but instead to worrying about Virgil. He looks like he hasn't slept his whole life,he hasn't eaten in 3 weeks,and he looks so empty. I sighed and looked at the time, 12:00 pm at night. Thomas is now asleep. Time to go.

What Roman looks like with wings

Virgil with wings