chapter 13

Tw: slight purging,mention of cuts

Virgil pov
Sadly,Roman made me eat all of my dinner which made my stomach a bit upset. I didn't mention it thought,so I lied down with Roman until he fell asleep. Once he did,I walked to his bathroom and put 2 fingers to the back of my throat until I threw up into the toilet and emptied my stomach of its contents. To my surprise, Roman didn't wake up during any of this, or so I thought. I washed my mouth out and lied back down and fell asleep. (Yes he flushed,he's not dumb)

Roman pov
I woke up to Virgil sleeping next to me,looking very peaceful and calm. Unlike when he's awake, tense and anxious all the time. I also frowned,knowing what he did last night when he thought I was asleep. U went to the kitchen to make breakfast, unaware of what Virgil was about to do.

-1 hour time skip-

Roman pov
We started recording a sander sides video when Thomas summoned Virgil. When he came up, Thomas, Patton,and Logan gasped at the bleeding and red lines on Virgil's wrists whilst I sighed in sadness and slight anger. "Virgil,go wrap those up and if I see anything more than medical supplies on those wrists, you won't have to worry about being alone for a LONG time." I saw the others faces and sighed, I guess I have to explain now.