chapter 5

Roman pov

After Virgil fell asleep, I finished cleaning his gashes and cuts and bandaging them. It took some work but after half an hour of working, I finished them but noticed cuts and scars on Virgil's wrists. The second I saw them,I knew what they were. I sighed sadly,knowing this would eventually happen since he was the embodiment of anxiety and all things like that. Like sadness and depression. I put his shirt on him and over his wings and put his hoodie on him too,picked him up and lied him in his bed. Shortly after though, he started whimpering and thrashing a little bit until it got worse. He started sobbing in his sleep and I started to try to wake him up. It didn't take long for him to wake up and softly cry. I then asked him the million dollar question that was burned in my mind. "Virgil?" "Yes?" "Why-why do you c-cut yourself?" He gained a panicked expression and grabbed his wrists with his hands. "W-what gives you the idea th-that I d-do that?" I give him the 'really' face and he looks down. "B-because it s-seems like y-you guys don't care about me at all " "but we do. Why didn't you tell Logan you are feeling like that?" He started shaking and let out a sob. "Because...he ... He broke up with me and I don't know why!! I've never told him about my depression or that I cut." I'll have to ask Logan why the hell he would break Virgil's heart. I stayed with Virgil for a while until he said " oh crap, it's almost time to make a sander sides video." He snapped his fingers and got into his usual outfit and I did the same. I could tell he was still very upset but he grabbed his eyeshadow,put on a fake smile that looked really believable and we both sunk down to Thomas.