Chapter 11

virgil's pov

Roman decided he would join me with the nightmare creatures if he finished with his dream early so that I wouldn't tire myself out as much and so I wouldn't get beaten up that bad. I then nodded and flew off to the nightmare realm.

Roman pov

Thankfully I did finish early and so I flew over to the wall that Virgil was behind and flew over to see Virgil surrounded by the nightmare creatures and he was shaking for some unknown reason. Whatever the reason,I still crept up behind them and I attacked. Within 2 minutes,all of them were gone. I walked over to Virgil who was huddled against a tree,shaking and crying. " Virgil,are you ok?" He shook his head no so I asked, "what happened back there?"  He told me it was a panic attack, so I asked him why he had it.

-flashback-

3rd person pov

A six year old Virgil was sitting in the Commons of the dark mind scape playing with his toy cars and singing a little tune. Meanwhile, anger, insanity, and bad manners were behind him and jumped him. Virgil cried out in pain as they beat him black and blue. They did that for about five minutes before Virgil's father came into the room, Deceit. Deceit pulled all of them off Virgil, grabbed him and ran to Virgil's room so he could sit their while deceit delt with the three assaulters. After he did, he came back into Virgil's room to see him a sobbing mess.

-flashback- over-

Roman pov
Wait what?! Virgil's father is deceit?! I snapped out of my thoughts to calm him down and once I did,we went back home.

Ok guys so I bet you are very confused as to what that flash back involved. Basically,all of the sides have a father so in saying that, Thomas used to have their fathers as sander sides and their children had to replace them. So Virgil's dad is deceit, Roman's dad is the king of the imagination aka crafty, Logan's dad is the librarian in a secret place in Thomas's mind aka equations and Patton's dad is kindness. Their "mother" is actually Thomas though kinda like how Loki is the "mother" of three kids.