chapter 12

Tw: anorexia

Virgil pov

Well after the incident with my panic attack, I don't think I can sleep. But then again I never have been able to. I'm so tired but I just can't sleep,I'm getting slow and I don't know if it's the tiredness or my anorexia but I don't wanna eat. It's been 3 days and throughout those 3 nights,I couldn't sleep. I feel extremely dizzy and I have a headache. I walked into the Commons with Roman when I started feeling very tired and dizzy. I stumbled around for a while until I collapsed and then saw black.

Roman's pov

After I saw virgil collapse,I called Patton and Logan to come down. Patton came first and he checked Virgil over  "it seems that he is suffering from severe sleep deprivation " I sighed in slight anger knowing that I told Virgil to come to me if he has trouble sleeping. We waited for about a day before he woke up, right before dinner no less. I was right by his side when he opened his beautiful brown eyes. "Sorry for collapsing on you" he said with a small laugh. I rolled my eyes and said seriously "why didn't you tell me that you couldn't sleep?" "Because I felt like I was bothering you enough as it is" I shook my head and said "come on, dinners ready." When he thought I wasn't looking, he shot glares and glances at his stomach and legs. I sighed knowing this was gonna be a long dinner. We all sat down and Patton brought out whatever we are having on the table, pasta. Great,just great. I know for a fact Virgil won't eat that,but I have to get him to eat. I grabbed 2 plates of it and told Patton that I don't feel so good and that Virgil needs more sleep. I grabbed Virgil and headed to my room where I set the plates down and had virgil sit on the bed. "I know you don't wanna eat and I know you don't want to eat in front of them. Just eat for me though,ok?" I said with a small smile. He looked at me and slightly nodded. He took the plate and started eating slowly. I smiled and started eating as well.