Friends? Friends.

[It's finally here SCREEEEEEEE]

Yesterday wasn't so bad, even though I was in pain ninety percent of the time. I at least got to see Nezu earlier than usual, to obviously help me. Let's just say Nezu is a little over the top when he makes sure I'm not still sick.

Other than that though, it was shit.

I sat at the table eating breakfast, alone. (Cri.) I felt normal again though. I got up and walked out the house to do my same routine in the morning.

Walk to the train station, see Monoma, fight with Monoma, talk to Midoriya, and walk to my class.

I walked onto the train and Monoma wasn't  on. Probably walking, or something.

I finally got off the boring train and started walking up to U.A. I ran up to broccoli boi and surprise attacked him.

"AH- o-oh..uhm! Hi L/N" he said with a startled red face. I snickered to myself and greeted him. We walked and talked for about five minutes, and went our separate ways to our classrooms. I got to my class and sat down in my seat.

Before class could start, I turned my head back to Monoma. "Hey, I didn't see you on the train, I wanted to comment on how you look like yodel boy" I say with a cheeky smile.

His face was pink. Did he get sick? "Yeah, yeah, just pay attention" he said back, not even bothering to look at me. I guess he is sick?

I looked over to Kendo, and she just gave me a weird ass grin. Am I missing something here?

Kan Sensei then came in to start a boring lesson. I took out my notebook and paid attention.

-Time Skip-

Finally, our last class is almost over! I felt like falling asleep through out every class I was in. I didn't even get to eat half of my lunch either since I sat next to this dude in my class named Tsuburaba. He did something with his quirk, which hit Awase, making him curse, A LOT. I couldn't help from laughing at it. I think I laughed way too much though..

I got up off my desk to turn in a paper we had to do during class to be able to be dismissed. I walked back to my desk and noticed a crumbled up note. It reads..

'Meet me behind the school at the end of the school day, I could care less if you do though since you make me gag.

                                                   - Monoma '

What a beautiful note. Totally not rude.

Meh, I have nothing to do after school, might as well... This better not turn out as a shitty joke though.

What else could it be though?

A date?

Me and Monoma, on a date, never crossed my mind. I laugh to myself. Nope. Probably wants to call me names. Now I'm really curious.

I made up my mind, and I'll meet him.

The class was then dismissed. I put my school bag in my locker since I did all my homework in class. I then walked out of the school. I waved to Midoriya before he left, and I walked behind the school.

I seen Monoma lean against a tree.

"Kazoo kid, you better give a good reason on why you want me here" I walk over to him.

"It's not like I said you needed to come, water hose" he said with a smug face.

"Meh, I was curious, what did you need me for" I say now leaning on the tree next to him.

"I'm bored, you're lonely, put us two together and you get two people who want to have fun."

"Okay, first of all, I'm not lonely, second, define fun" I say now standing in front of him.

"Comic book store? I'll get you ice cream." He says walking away. "Fine" I say catching up to him.

We walked to the comic book store and looked at some things. It was actually pretty neat. I haven't been to one since I was like eight. And let me tell you, I was a giant Best Jeanist fan girl.. I shivered and cringed.

We sat down on a bean bag and read some pro hero comic book together. I looked over to Monoma still reading the page to himself, and tapped his shoulder.

"What?" He asked, turning his head to face me. "This is gonna be a cheesy question, but why do you want to be a hero?" I asked. It was just a thought.

"To save people who can't be saved" he said back, looking down.

I thought he would be in it for the fame, guess not. Then there was silence.

"Anyways, we should get going, I said I'll get you ice cream" he said getting up. I got up and followed. We got ice cream and started walking somewhere.

We stopped at a park.

(Picture)

 The sun was setting, which made everything look pretty

The sun was setting, which made everything look pretty. We sat down on the bench and enjoyed the surroundings.

"You know, this was actually fun for me Monoma."

"I could say the same, you aren't that boring, but still pretty boring."

"EH?! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS?!" I yelled.

"HA! Like I would befriend you" he says smugly. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"But really Monoma, I had a good time with you, I guess you aren't the boy I thought you were."

He gave me a small smile. There was a short breeze of wind. This was very peaceful.

I leaned my face closer to Monoma, and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Monoma."

"Neito."

"What?"

"Just call me Neito." I smiled.

"Fine, but call me F/N then."

"Deal."

I looked over to my phone to check the time. It was pretty late. "It's late, I might as well walk you home" he said grabbing my hand. "Yeah."

We walked to my house and parted our ways. I hope we could do this again, Neito.