~Special Chapter~ Two for One

[This is a special chapter, it's not related to the storyline what so ever, and let's pretend it's your birthday Lmao. Enjoy fam.]

No one’s POV:

 Today was L/N F/N’s birthday. Pretty much the whole class knew. At least, everyone but one. Neito Monoma.

 F/N’S POV:

 I woke up feeling alright. It’s just a normal day, I think? I got dressed for school, and walked downstairs. I made my way into the kitchen to see Nezu sitting in his casual seat with his paws behind his back, smiling. Something is wrong here. Did I fail a test? I hope not..

 “Dad, why are you still here? I thought today was a school day meaning you would be there early?” I ask, really confused. “What do you mean? You don’t know what day it is?” He asked, sounding even more confused than I did.

 “No..?” He sighed. “I thought I raised you to be a bit smarter F/N..” he said with his head down. He signaled me to come over to him. I walked over to him to see him reveal a small box. Inside was a silver necklace with my initials on it. It finally hit me.

 I got an A+ on one of my tests! I did study after all. I never knew I would get rewarded though. Nezu opened his mouth, but I looked at the time.

 “We should get going to school, don’t wanna be late!” I say, heading out the door, with the necklace around my neck.

-Time Skip-

 Nezu gave me a ride, since I missed the train while receiving the gift he gave me from my test score. Today might not be so bad. I gave him a hug goodbye, and started walking up to U.A.

 A stupid smile plastered on my face while I was walking to the gates. Someone flicked the side of my head. I turned my head to face Monoma. “Why so smiley today? Did you learn how to make yourself look good for once?” he asked, cracking up.

 I pouted, and smacked the back of his head. “No, I passed a test with an A+, and my dad noticed, and bought me this.” I say while showing him my necklace. He cracked up even more. I crossed my arms.

 “F/N.. L/N.. passed a test with an A+?!” He cried out, holding his stomach from laughing too much. I slapped him on the back of his head again.

 I walked inside the classroom, and seen everyone standing in front of the room. I’m scared to walk in. I should use Monoma as a test dummy. Wait, he went to bother Class 1A. Shit. What do I do?

 I take a deep breath, and step inside.

 “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” They all scream in unison. Birthday? My birthday? I gave them a wtf look, and they gave me one back after I blew my rape whistle.

 “What do you guys mean?” I ask them. They look at each other. “Isn’t it your birthday L/N?” Kendo asked, sounding a little worried. “I don’t know?” I say.

 I looked over to check the calendar in the classroom. Yep. Today was the day I was born. How didn’t I know? Wait does this mean I didn’t get an A+? NOOOOOOOOOO!

 I sighed. “Thank you guys, I was actually convinced today was a normal day..” I said rubbing my neck. They all individually said happy birthday to me. Some were emotional about it, when I say that, I meant Tetsutetsu was crying while hugging me. I thought I was going to die from his strength.

 Monoma walked inside the classroom with his signature smirk on his face. Kendo mega fisted his back, and put her hands on her hips. “Monoma, don’t you have something to say to L/N?” Kendo asked him with an annoyed look. “No?” he was confused.

 “It’s no big deal Kendo, I’m not a queen, or anything, no need to treat me special, it’s kinda weird..” I sigh. She shakes her head. “You made sure some of us had a special day for our birthdays, so you deserve this.” Kendo says, while the class nods.

 Monoma’s eyes shot opened. I face palmed. Kan Sensei walked inside the class, and told me happy birthday before starting the class. Double sigh.

 Monoma’s POV:

 My eyes shot opened when I heard about L/N’s birthday. I forgot all about it. Even though she’s stupid, I still feel kind of bad. I’ll just get her a piece of junk, or something. She’ll enjoy that. I leaned my head on the palm of my hand, and got ready for class to start. Even Kan Sensei said happy birthday to her.

 -Time Skip-

 After school, I caught up to L/N walking along with Kendo. I planned out what I was going to say to her for the whole school day. I got in between both girls, and opened my mouth.

 “Stupid, walk with me, or no?” I ask her, while she was in mid conversation with Kendo. She crossed her arms. “You know Monoma, you can’t just interrupt people like that.” She scolded me. I love her. “And no, I can’t walk with you, me and Kendo have plans for my birthday.” She suddenly said.

 Kendo started coughing. “L/N…I think I might..have to cancel.. I think I’m … down with a cold…” Kendo said. The H/C haired girl pouted. “Well, guess I’ll walk with you then.” Kendo gave me a wink, and headed a different direction. My face heated up a little.

 “Actually, look at the time, I got to head home!” She said, quickly walking away. A frown formed on my face. “At least let me walk you home, I did forget it was your birthday, and all.” I said.

 She turned around, and rolled her eyes with a smile. “Neito, I even forgot my birthday, it’s really no big deal.” She informed. “How slow can you be?” I joked, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

 “I can always Uber my way to my house, and leave you here” she smirked. I love that smirk.

 “What will I ever do without you, L/N?” I put my free hand on my head, leaning back. She smacked my shoulder. “You love me, don’t deny it.” She chuckled. I sighed.

 We were almost at her house. I was going to bring her somewhere, or get her something, but I didn’t have the time, and she denied my offer.

 She pinched my cheek, and started walking to her door. “Wait.” I stopped her. I leaned my face forward, and kissed her cheek.

 “Was that my birthday present?” she asked with a red face. I smirked. “Yeah, I got a two for one deal.” I said, and kissed her forehead. “Stop being a dork, Neito.” She said, and waved.

 Little did he know, that was the best gift she has received for today.