The Practical Exam

[This chapter is really bad lmao, I swear I'll try harder next time oof. Enjoy fam]

After a whole three days that seemed like an eternity, it was finally over. I mean, there were perks to it. I got to see Neito’s mom embarrass the hell out of him, but my brain couldn’t take much words anymore.

 Why do I need to be educated to be a hero? Wait, I sound really dumb now. I’m pretty sure I’m smarter than Kendo now from all of that studying. I laid my head down on my desk, getting ready for Kan Sensei to hand out the tests in three minutes.

 “Hopefully you didn’t waste my time, and actually do good on the test, water drain” Neito laughed like the maniac he is. “It’s not like you had to do any suffering with the studying.” I pout. “True, but instead I had to teach the dumbest person in class.” “Second dumbest person in class” Tetsutetsu corrected. Is he proud of being the dumbest in the class?

 “Whatever, cry me a river L/N” Neito said while leaning his head on his hand. “Maybe you shouldn’t be that mean to a girl, Monoma” Tsburaba said with a little concern in his voice. I started to cackle.

 “This is why Tsuburaba is the best boy in here” I say with my hands on my hips. He blushed a little, and Monoma rolled his eyes. (Time to make a Tsuburaba fanfic lmao)

 Kan Sensei walked into the class, holding a stack full of tests. This is my time to shine.

-Time Skip-

 Three hours later, everyone finished. Yeah, I might have circled random answers most of the time, but I answered a handful too. It’s time for the practical exam soon, which I already know I’m going to ace.

 “Alright class, get into your hero suits, and follow me to the practical.” Kan Sensei said. This is going to be a piece of cake.  Robots plus water equals a win for me.

 -Time Skip-

 We got to the area where we will begin the practical exams. We all lined up in front of Kan Sensei. “This year is going to be different from the other years we did the exams, this time you’ll be paired into two.” Even easier. Where’s the challenge?

 The class sighed in relief.

 “And you’ll be up against the teachers.” Wait hold up, what?

 “WHAT?!” The whole class panicked, and then turned their heads to me, sending death glares. “L/N, YOU SAID IT’LL BE LIKE THE ENTRANCE EXAMS!” Tetsutetsu screamed.

 “L/N, why did you say false rumors about this..?” Kendo, my wife, pouted.

 “You really know how to lie water drain.” Well, you could guess who that was.

 NEZU WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME? THE WHOLE CLASS IS TURNING AGAINST MEEEEEEE!

 After Kan Sensei finished explaining how we’ll pass, he gave out the pairs. I prayed to myself. Please be someone I like. Please be someone I like. Please be someone I like. Please be someone I like. Please be someone I like.

 “L/N, and Monoma.” Kan Sensei stated. WHYYYYYYYYYYY?! WHY IS EVERYTHING TURNING AGAINST ME TODAY?

 Neito walked towards me, crossing his arms. “You better be ready for this, or I will gladly blackmail you.” Monoma said with a dark aura around him. “Wait, what-“ I was cut off by the first group who seems to be up against Midnight.

 -Time Skip-

 After four teams going up, and winning, it was finally me and Monoma’s turn next. I believe we could do it, everyone else passed so far, it can’t be that hard.

 We either cuff the hero were up against, or get to the exit. Whichever hero we’re up against I think we’re capable to get away from them, Kendo and Shiozaki won against All Might, who’s to say we can’t win against any other pro hero.

 “Monoma, L/N, you’ll be facing against principal Nezu.” Kan Sensei announced. I’m shook. Neito started cracking up like an idiot. “Sensei, are you joking?” he spit out while laughing. I know what Nezu is capable of, he isn’t the principal for nothing.

 We walked inside the arena, which seemed to be a maze. I’m still shook. “Why so scared toilet water? This is going to be a piece of cake, we should split up, and try and find that little mouse.” He said while walking away with the cuffs.

 “Monoma, that’s not a good idea. Think about it, why would principal Nezu even be an option? He has to be strong, or something.” I say trying to throw him common sense. Which he ignored.

 Fine, if you want to ignore me go ahead, I’m finding the exit.

 I started walking around the maze for like a good thirty seconds, until I heard a loud bang. I turned around to see Monoma running for dear life waving for me to run ahead. I look up to see a giant crane chasing after him, and soon to me.

 “RUN, YOU IDIOT!” He screamed running towards me. He was limping. Shit. Shit. Shit. Save him and be a good hero, or run without him? I hate myself. I ran towards him, and grabbed him.

 While running, I glanced up to see Nezu laughing like a maniac while drinking his tea. “You really are stupid..F/N..” Monoma sighed. “Shut up, we’re teammates, ever hear the saying ‘never leave a man behind’?” I say while running out of breath.

 The walls in front of us collapsed, and I made a quick turn. I seen the exit about a mile away. I don’t think I’ll be able to make it unless I drop Monoma, and run there myself. “Do it.” He says in my ear. He knew what the only way was.

 I sighed and grew a water arm, using a lot of my energy. I threw him close to the exit, and picked up my pace. Monoma turned his head to me, and frowned.

 I gave him a small smile, until he started running back to me. He jumped in the air, heading to the crane. He turned himself to water, and threw a punch at the crane.

 Which worked, making the crane tilt, and fall. We walked our way to the exit, until we felt rumbling. It all went so fast. The rest of the walls collapsed on us, and the timer went off.

 We failed the practical exam.