A 'Friendly' Jog

[Oof, this chapter is gonna be a little longer than usual, but who cares? Also, thanks for the support for this story, okay that's all, enjoy boiz]

We both stepped in the sand and put our stuff down. "Why the beach?" I ask, curiously. "You really are dense F/N" he smirked. I playfully punched his arm.

"Your quirk has something to do with water, obviously" he said. "I know that, but what about you? Your quirk is copy."

He sighed. "I like your quirk, I think you have the best in the class, and I can control it pretty well" he says, looking at the ocean.

"And..? Who said I was going to allow you to use my quirk?" I smirk.

"Who said I was going to ask for it?"

"Well if I'm correct, you haven't touched me in the past five minutes" I say taking a couple steps back. "Knowing you, you probably aren't the fastest" he said stepping towards me.

"What's that supposed to mean?! I'm super fast" I say crossing arms. "I'll give you a five second head start, water drain" he said smirking, getting in running position.

Me being me, I started skipping instead. I underestimated him. He was fast. I started running as fast as I can, which isn't that fast since I'm slow as hell.

I felt like I was five again. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, having my head on his chest. We stayed like that for a good three seconds until he turned around.

"And you said you were super fast" he said laughing. "Stop being an ass, and tell me what we're going to do" I say in defeat.

"One on one combat?" He asked. "If you wanna get your ass beat" I say. "I'll take you up on that offer."

-Time Skip because this bish don't know how to write fight scenes that don't end in the result of death. Actually I'm just lazy-

After fighting each other five times, running long distances on the beach, intense stretching, and going on extreme levels with my quirk, we finally took a break.

"I'm..so..tired.." I say completely exhausted. "We'll have to do this until the sports festival starts, didn't you say you wanted to give your all?" He said panting.

"Yeah, but I wanna eat a lot of fast food too.." I say, now lying down in the sand. He rolled his eyes. "It's getting dark out, and I wanna sleep, I'll walk you home" he yawns, getting up.

"Ugh..leave me here, my legs can't move." He face palmed. "I hate you so much" he said crouching down in front of me.

"Get on my back before I change my mind, and actually leave your ass here." I gave a light smile, and wrapped my legs around his torso, and my arms over his shoulders.

He jumped up, and started walking. I felt bad since he looked like he was going to pass out any second, but it would be rude to decline the offer. I'm mean, oof.

I played with his hair. It was soft, and kinda sweaty, but mostly soft. "You seriously owe me after this" he managed to say. "You could bring me to McDonalds."  "How will that even benefit me?"  "You can see my beautifully perfect face even longer" I joke. "When pigs fly, F/N."

I let out a small chuckle. "You know you can't resist me" I smile. "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

We got to my house and I jumped off his back. I waved to Neito before stepping in my house. I sat down at the dinner table, smacking my head on the table. Nezu had a worried look on his face.

"Y/N, are you alright? You look like you're going to faint" Nezu said, sitting across from me. "I..worked..too..hard.." I sighed.

"It seems like it. We're going to have to cut fast food out of your diet for a while until you start working out a little more" Nezu said sipping his tea.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOO!"

-Time Skip-

Let's just say I was an angry Godzilla last night..

I stretched on my bed before putting my school uniform on. I'm doing this to become the best hero I can be.

I fixed myself up and headed out the door. I was walking to the train station until I seen Midoriya jog past me.

"Midoriya!" I yell, getting his attention. He's probably jogging to get faster. Makes sense.

"Oh! Hey L/N!" He said walking toward me. "Are you taking the train today?" I ask since I've never seen him here before.

"I'm actually jogging to U.A..class starts a little later now, so I'm going to try and manage to make it there in time" he said with a bright smile.

"Mind if I jog with you, I'm trying to exercise more for the sports festival" I ask politely. "Oh..uh..sure! I don't mind, are you sure you can run in a skirt though?" He asked in his same nervous tone.

"Pfft, I'm the champion at running, I can run with anything on, Midoriya."

He gave me a nod, and we started jogging to U.A.

-Ten minutes later-

"We finally made it to the gates!" I pant. "Didn't you say you were the champion at running?" He chuckled. "I can't believe you're so fast..why is everyone so fast?!"

We walked together into U.A, I saw Neito glance at me while I was laughing with Midoriya. He was with some other students, so I didn't bother to say hi to him.

We both parted our ways to go to our home room. I sat down at my desk while talking with Kendo about a giant, yellow caterpillar who was in the hallway dismorning.

Neito came in and sat in his seat behind me. I turned my head over to him. "I'm still faster than you Monoma~" I tease.

He didn't say anything back. Instead, he glared at me like I was a villain. Maybe he just isn't happy today. I turned my head back and got ready for Kan Sensei to come in.

-Time Skip for the last time this chapter, sorry lmao-

Don't know how, but Kendo managed to make the whole class do something together today.

We were all walking out in the hallway, leaving to go somewhere. I walked over to Neito, and tapped his shoulder.

"What do you want?" He hissed. Is he mad at me? "I just wanted to see if you were okay, it seemed like you were mad in home room.. " I whisper.

"Maybe you should ask that big headed scum from class 1A." I gasped. "Did he do something to you?" I ask, shocked. Some of the class started whispering.

"He obviously did something to you, tell me L/N, is he a good kisser? I bet he moans your name when he's alone like the weirdo he is!" He laughed aloud getting the whole class's attention now.

"What do you mean? We're just friends" I yell. Why is he saying this shit? It's none of his business anyways.

"Don't play dumb L/N, we all know he has you wrapped around his finger."

"Monoma, drop it, now!" Kendo yelled over to him. "All I'm doing is spilling facts, Kendo" his voice cracked.

Anger rushed into me.

I did the only thing that I felt like doing in that moment.

I walked closer to him, and slapped him.

I slapped him as hard as I could across his face, sending his head to sway to the left.

I ran off, tears in my eyes, followed by Kendo.

I don't want to see his face again.