Training Camp (Pt.1)

[This chapter is slightly longer. Enjoy fam.]

After the rest of our small break it was finally time to go summer training camp!

 I packed some of my stuff like a tooth brush, pajamas, extra clothes, a brush, and my handy dandy umbrella. Don’t ask questions. Anyways, after waving Nezu goodbye, I decided to jog to U.A since I want to push myself harder.

-Time Skip-

 After running all of that, I felt a little sweat. I’m proud of myself. I met the rest of the classroom outside to put our stuff in our bus. I’ve never rode a bus before, better make the most of it. Class 1A walks towards the other bus.

 Boy, do I have a word for them. As soon as Monoma saw them he opened his mouth. “What? There are people in class 1A taking extra classes? Does that mean you have people who failed the finals? What isn’t that weird? Isn’t that weird? Even though they are supposed to be better than Class 1B?! How can that be?” he was then slapped by Kendo, which was my que to be a maniac now.

 “I guess he’s right! What did happen to Class 1A being so better than us? Is it because you guys are overly too confident in yourselves? How adorable! You’re probably thinking you guys could beat us! How predictable!” I yell with a dark aura around me.

 “Not you too, L/N!” Midoriya and Kendo yelled in unison. I bowed and went to find a seat on the bus. Since I want to be a cool kid, I sat in the back. I did some research on riding a bus, and it said riding in the back is for the cool kids only.

  I sat in the last row like a boss and waited for the rest of the class to board the bus. Kendo dragged a knocked out Monoma towards me, and sat him down on the seat next to me. “Kendo! I wanted to sit with someone new! Not this maniac!” I pout.

 “Well from what I saw, you both are pretty crazy. Match made in heaven if you ask me.” She grins. I slouch down in my seat and sigh. Kan Sensei walked on the bus and crossed his arms. “Listen class, Class 1B will be on top this semester, so show some motivation.” Was all he said, and sat down in the front row of seats.

 I felt so touched by his speech, even though it wasn’t all that long. “CLASS 1B IS BETTER THAN CLASS 1A” I try to sing, but end up sounding like a dying whale. I sing that line over and over again for the whole bus ride. Everyone looks at me with an ‘I want to kill this hoe’ look, but that doesn’t stop me. Kan Sensei seems to be dancing along to me anyways.

  Monoma’s POV:

After showing Class 1A who’s boss out there, and getting slapped by Kendo, I watched F/N trash 1A with me. I don’t seem to know why, but I like it. Kendo dragged me on the bus, and sat me down next to L/N. Kan Sensei gave us a small speech about us being on top this semester, and F/N started screaming “CLASS 1B IS BETTER THAN CLASS 1A” over and over again.

 This was killing everyone’s ears. Although I liked what she was screaming, it had to stop. I wanted to shut her up with my lips. Too bold? Stop thinking about that Monoma, she isn’t everything.

 I put my hand over her mouth, and the class sighed in relief. I removed my hand and she pouted. “Monoma, I was going to sing the best part.” She cried. I turned away from her, and stared forward. “What’s with you wanting to beat Class 1A all of a sudden?” I ask with a smirk.

 She frowned. “Remember what I said at the end of the practical exam? Now that I realized it, Class 1A isn’t just a more superior class just because they’re getting all the attention. I never really cared about the attention, but they do seem a little stuck up about it, and I want to put them in their place.” She says. I nod in agreement.

 Class 1A’s bus stopped, and made a turn, while our bus was still going. I’m a little curious on what’s happening now. Three minutes later, our bus stops at the middle of nowhere.

 The class got off the bus, and lined up.

  Your POV:

 We got off the bus, confused as ever, and lined up in a line, facing two people. Some muscular guy, and a woman with green hair. They’re both wearing cat ears? Wait.

  I believe those two are apart of the Pussycats. “Sensei, what are we doing here? I thought we were going to a camp?” Kendo states the obvious, but everyone was thinking it.

 “Todays the first day of training camp, the camp is maybe, a couple of miles away, go through the Beast’s Forest for dinner!” The green haired woman cheered. She was Ragdoll, I believe.

 “I’ll give you a seven minute head start.” The muscular man said. I didn’t want to know why he was giving us a head start. They want us to jump off this cliff, and go through a giant forest, to go get dinner. I thought this would be fun..

 “The time is ticking.” He stated with a deadly smirk. We all looked at each other, and walked closer to the edge. “If I die, I want you guys to delete my search history” I say, and turned around. Monoma opened his mouth “What are you doin-“ he was cut off by me falling backwards.

 The whole class screamed for me, but I ignored them, and pulled my umbrella out. Please work. I want to impress my friends. I opened the umbrella, and I turned myself into water. I floated my way down. I looked up at them once I hit the ground.

 “Guys you better hurry up, Tiger said we have a head start, and I honestly don’t want to know why.” I say. “She’s Mary Poppins..” Pony mumbled under her breath.

 -Time Skip-

 We were all running for our lives. We all managed to still stay together while we were being chased by a beast. Which was the one and only Pussycat, Tiger. “I don’t want to die!” I scream. My quirk wasn’t the best for this type of situation, especially when I want to pee myself.

 Kendo grew a big fist, and grabbed a tree. She made a little wall, thinking that could by us time. Tsuburaba added to that, and used his quirk to make a wind wall.

 “According from up high, we’re almost to the training camp.” Kuroiro said. We all nodded, and started running again.

 We finally made it out of the woods. I feel blessed. Some of us passed out, while some of us were just really hungry. “Good job, although we could have done better.” Ragdoll cheers. I feel like dying.

 We went inside to grab food. I chomped down on everything on my plate. “I MISS YOU FOOD” I yell.  “Bathe, and do whatever you need to do, we’re training tomorrow.” Kan Sensei said. We all nod.

 -Time Skip-

  All of the girl’s in the class went to our side of the bathing area. And relaxed. The boys were in on the other side, quiet. Very quiet. The other girls seemed to notice, and we all glanced at each other.

 We all huddled into a big circle, ready to attack. “They’re probably trying to listen in on us..perverts..” Kendo whispers. “We should spook them.” Kodai suggests. We all nod, and come up with a plan. Little did we know, they just liked the silence.

 We decided to pretend a boy was here, and I, go down the water drain to go to their side and give them a small spook.

 “Oh, hi JaSoN~” Kendo said loud enough so the boys could hear. “What’s that JaSoN? Wanna join us? Here come get comfortable near me” I say. “JaSoN, why kiss Pony, when you can kiss me?” Kodai said. We were all cackling under our breaths.

 I went down the drain by using my quirk, and went to the pipe where the boys were. No regrets. It’s not like they could see anything in particular since my body was water at the moment.

 I came up out of the pipe, and they were all at the wall, trying to hear better. “What the hell are they doing?” Tetsutetsu whispers. “Who the hell is Jason?” Monoma says. “Why is a boy with them?” they all said in unison.

 They all turn around to see me. “Boo.” Was all I said, and they screamed, and covered their nipples. I went back underwater, and went inside the right pipe to go back to the girls.

 Summer camp is fun.