I Don't Need Your Help

[I was a little sick, so it took me a while for this chapter. There will definitely be a book 2, but it will take a while since season 4 isn't out yet, and I don't read the manga. One more chapter left my guys]

“The next part of the license exam is saving people! You get points every time you save someone! Shall we begin?!” The woke lady yelled into the mic. We all covered our ears. I swear, if this lady isn’t related to Present Mic-

 The walls started to unfold again. “Guys let’s group up again!” Kendo yelled. I wanted to do this on my own. I didn’t want anyone’s help. I know it’s stupid, but I want to accomplish something on my own for once.

 Once the timer began, Tetsutetsu already got scolded by one of the actors. “NO! NO! NO! You don’t pick up the citizen like that, you have to be gentle, and you are not gentle!” the man screamed. I sighed.

 Tetsutetsu looked disappointed, but still started to carry the man to safety. I attempted to run off on my own. Key word, attempted. “Where are you going?” Monoma asked. I rolled my eyes. “I’m going to Mcdonalds.” I said in a sarcastic tone.

 “Are you mad at me?” he asked with a frown. I froze my body. Am I mad at him? Is it his fault that he doesn’t feel the same way about me? He can’t be forced to love me, or feel the same way for me. I turned my body back around, and started jogging to find people.

 I found someone stuck from a giant rock. I used my strength to get the rock safely off of him, and carried him bridal style to the little zone some students from Ketsubutsu academy had. The man was scolding me on how I should say something to him.

 Gang Orca taught me to not distract myself with a conversation if we’re in a crisis with several victims. I gave the loud man a small grin, which caused him to shut up. I handed him over to a student, and went back to look for more.

 “L/N! Can you help us with this?” Pony asked near the water zone. I nodded. I walked on the water, and lifted the old woman out, and handed her to Pony.

 I ran into Monoma again. Sigh. “Looks like you need help-“ he was cut off with a loud bang. What the hell is going on? We both turned around to see Gang Orca and his scouts. “I thought this was for scored for saving people?” Kendo asked from afar. “It can’t be too easy.” I say.

I started running from them, looking for more people to save. This was obviously a distraction. Gang Orca taught me a lot, and it just so happens he’s the distraction. As long as my class doesn’t get side tracked from saving the citizens, we’re cool.

 “We should go by the water zone, me and you could use our quirks to make things easier.” Monoma suggested still running by my side. I ignored him. I went to the rocky zone. My quirk is still useful there.

 I started lifting rocks up lightly with my water. I moved them all slightly to get them off the citizens. “Or we could do this.” He said with a smirk. We? There is no we in this. He’s just using my quirk to get his job done. A couple of the scouts came near us.

 I sent water there way to hold them back for a couple seconds, to get the citizens. At it again, carrying two citizens with Monoma by my side with one. “Are you ignoring me?” he asks slightly confused. I picked up my pace, and dropped them off at the safety zone, still not answering Monoma.

 We were again raided by more scouts. I used my rings to shoot water at them. I almost got hit by one of the scouts until Monoma knocked him towards the side. “Not too bad Y/N-“ he was cut off by me glaring at him.

 “Can you stop?! I don’t need your stupid help Monoma! I’m even stronger than you! So can you please get out of my way so I can pass this?!” I screamed harshly at him. His eyes widened.

 “Make yourself to good use for once, and leave me alone!” I yelled at him again, this time with a little bit of tears flowing out of my eyes. I wiped them away, and ran off to more citizens.

 -Time Skip-

 The timer went off, and I rescued quite a lot of people. “WE’LL TALLY UP THE POINTS, AND SEE IF YOU PASSED!” The lady screamed again.

 I walked into the waiting room, getting ready for them to announce who passed, and who didn’t.

 I looked at the board, and it had my name. I wiped tears of joy off my eyes. I ran to Kendo, and smothered my face inside her chest (lmao). “KENDO WE DID IT!” I cried. She hugged my awkwardly, and started hopping with me. “We all passed!” Kendo yelled in excitement.

 We all put our hands in the air, and scream plus ultra. While Kan Sensei looked pleased with us. We took our pictures and went back to U.A.

 I stopped by Nezu’s office to tell him I passed. He was in the middle of conversation about a traitor..?! I sent my back towards the wall, making sure he didn’t see me.

 A traitor at U.A? Who? A student? A teacher? Someone from my class? I’ll just leave Nezu alone, and tell him tomorrow. I started to walk out of the school. The sun was setting, and was tired.

 As soon as I reached the dorm building, I was stopped. “Y/N.”

 I rolled my eyes, and turned around. Why am I so mad at him? I’m being a bit too extra. “I’m sorry.” He said with his head down. I stood in shock. “W-why?” I stumbled on my word. Why is he saying sorry? Why aren’t I?

 “I’m sorry for hurting you. I hurt you a lot. I never apologized in the realest manor.” He said still with his head down. I felt tears watering out of my eyes. Why am I so emotional about this?

 I smiled. I smacked his head harder than usual. “You should be..! ..I guess I’m sorry too for yelling at you back there..” I say. He wraps his arms around me, and buries my face on his chest.

 “I love you. I love you so much.” He muttered. “What was that?” I asked, not hearing what he said. He gives me a small chuckle. “Come with me.” He said, and guided me the opposite direction from the dorm buildings.