Feelings?

[Okay, so if you want, you can play the song below the author note, it fits really well with this chapter, and it's a nice ass song. Also this is in Monoma's POV. Enjoy]

 Monoma’s POV:

 As F/N got off the train, she waved to me with the smile she has. I can’t exactly describe it. I put my head back, and waited for the train to stop at my stop.

 -Time Skip-

 I got home at 6:32. I waved to my mom, who seems to be talking to her clients, and walked to my room. I changed into a white t-shirt, and black sweatpants. You could say my life at home wasn’t that amusing, which it wasn’t.

 I laid on my bed, and shut my eyes. I have a headache, again. For the past month so far, I’ve had a headache every time I went home. I can’t stop thinking about what F/N said on the train today.

 She asked me what our relationship was, like I would know. She said we were friends. Friends.

 Is our relationship really friends? We have had a couple of fights already, and she still thinks we’re friends. I don’t get it. I made fun of her, and her friends from 1A, and she still thinks of me as a friend.

Do I even want to be her friend? I always have a need to make my way towards her, and talk to her. I might not say the nicest things to her, but she takes it as a light joke. I don’t get her.

 She makes me feel like my stomach is going to explode whenever she gives me that stupid smile of hers. Not only does she hurt me like that, but whenever she talks to those confident scums from 1A, it makes me feel like ripping my skin apart.

 Are we really friends? We do call each other by our first names, but still.

 My head is pounding. I went to the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of Motrin. I took two pills out of the bottle, and got a glass of water.

“Neito dear, do you still have a headache? I think we might have to go to the hospital just to see what’s going on with your head.” My mother says. I give her a smile. “I’m fine mother, it’s just probably the training we’re doing at U.A, that’s all.” I reassure.

 “Alright..” I took the two pills, and went back to my room. I laid down, and tried to shut my eyes and sleep, but I couldn’t. Too many things on my head. I grabbed my phone, and went to my messages.

Text Messages: