A Normal Study Session

[Sorry for taking two days to post this chapter, I was a little sick. Cri. Enjoy fam]

As soon as the last bell rang, meaning class was dismissed, I told Neito I had to go to the principal’s office, just to tell Nezu that I’ll be out for a while. As soon as I got done that, me and Neito started walking to the train station in silence.

 “Do you think our class could beat class 1A with the exam scores?” I ask breaking the silence. He looked over to me while still walking. “I thought you didn’t like talking about the class rivalry.” He smirks.

 “Yeah, but it would be nice being on top of them for once.” I say kicking a small rock. “Well to answer your question, of course we will, those scums will be too over confident and wing it, plus, they’re stupid.” He says. Did he not see that I was 19/20 in the class?

 We got to the train station, and got on the train. We sat in the back, and he took out his phone. “So, are your parents going to be home?” I ask. “Woah, take me out to dinner first.” He laughed. I slapped the back of his head. “Yeah, my mom most likely will be home.” I nod.

 -Time Skip-

 The train stopped at our spot finally, and we both walked off. “So knowing you, your house is either going to be a psychotic slaughter house, or a nice mansion” I joke. “You’d be surprised then.” We got to his house, and he grabbed the key out of his pocket.

 “Before I open this door, promise you’ll run upstairs as quick as possible.” He says. “Why?” I ask confused. “No time for explaining.” “Fine.”

 He unlocked the door, and as soon as I seen stairs, I ran up them. Me being me, I missed a step, and fell down the whole flight of stairs. As soon as I got to the last stair, I looked up at Neito, and he just face palmed.

 “Neito sweety, are you home” I hear a voice say. “Yes mother.” Neito says. I held in a laugh. He said it so formally. I heard the footsteps come closer, and seen a blonde woman. She went to hug him, but she seen me hugging my knee.

  She looked at me like I was a wild bear in her house. “Neito honey, you never told me you had a girlfriend!” she yells coming over to me. “EH?!”

 “Mother, she isn’t my girlfriend-“ She wraps her arms around me, squeezing me tight into a hug. “I never knew my sweety could get a girlfriend, he usually is a little mean, and sometimes crazy.” She whispers the last part in my ear.

 She drags me to their kitchen. I kind of wish this was a psychotic slaughter house now. “Now now, I made dinner, let’s all eat” she says clapping her hands together. Neito gave me a death glare, his face was actually red.

 She put the plates down at the table. “T-thank you Mrs. Monoma..” I say with my head down. “You’re gladly welcomed, so tell me about yourself Neito’s future wife~” she says. This is very bad. My face is burning.

 “W-well..my name is L/N F/N, you can just call me F/N though..” I say still with my head staring down. “Beautiful name!” she says. “Look at the time, me and F/N are going to my room to study, so if you excuse us” Neito quickly says grabbing my arm, taking me upstairs.

 “I swear, if you say anything about this to anyone I’ll cancel the Taco Bell plan.” He says not bothering to face me. “Same goes to you, I’ll just stop being your friend.” I say.

 We got to his room, and pretended that the last fifteen minutes didn’t happen. He got pencils, and books out of his drawer. I sat down on his bed, mentally slapping myself.

 “By the looks of it, you’re very stupid” he says with his signature smirk. I threw a pencil at his head. He made his way to his bed. “Anyways, you should read this book on lessons of the law, and how it will affect you when you’re a hero.” He says laying the book on my lap.

 -Time Skip-

 After reading five whole books, and answering a couple questions Neito gave me, we decided to stop. I waved Neito’s mom goodbye, and left.

 Since it was dark out, Neito decided to come with me for safety. “You do realize when you drop me off at my house, you’ll be walking home alone.” I say. “Plus you act like I’m weaker than you, I’m pretty sure I’m stronger.” I cross my arms.

 “Oh really?” “Obviously.”

 He faced me. “So what if you were walking home alone, and let’s say a man grabbed you, and put you against this wall?” he asks while grabbing my hips, lightly slamming me against the building wall. We were in an alleyway. Our faces were almost touching.

 “Answer?” he asks, smirking. I was too flustered to say anything. “What if the man gets closer to you, while pinning you to the wall so you can’t move?” he says, now closer to me. I could feel his breath on my ear.

 He bit my ear, and I squeaked. I elbowed him in the stomach, and started walking away. “Stop goofing around Monoma, I’m tired.” I said using his last name this time.

 -Time Skip-

 We got to my house, and waved to each other. “Be careful Neito” I yell loud enough that he could hear me while waving him a goodbye. He nodded, and started walking back.

 I got inside the house, and greeted Nezu. I walked up to my room, and got changed into my black pajamas. I sat down on my bed, touching my right ear. Stupid Neito. My face heated by just the thought of him.

 He is just a friend, and he will only be a friend. I have to put small feelings aside for learning how to become the best hero I can be. I pulled my body down on my bed, and shut my eyes.