~Halloween Special~

[Okay, I know Halloween isn't till a couple more weeks, but I wanted to do a chapter like this before ending the book. Now I'm going to warn you guys before reading this- I honestly don't know how bad this is LmAo, but if you're under the age of 13 you shouldn't be reading this for sure, unless you really want too LmAo idc honestly, you have been warned. THIS ALSO IS NOT CANON TO THE STORY LMAO -ENJOY]

It was a day before Halloween, and I just picked out my Halloween costume. I decided to go as a witch. Only because I like hats, and it so happens that the costume has a nice silk to it.

Once I bought it Kendo decided to be a black cat, so we can partner this. We really had no plans for Halloween. I mean, I'm a little too old for trick or treating, says Nezu. If anything doesn't come up the class would just watch horror movies together.

Until we all got a message going around the halls. There is a Halloween party tomorrow night. Run by who? Midoriya!? I wouldn't expect him to be all for Halloween. Let alone parties. Where? At Mineta's house.

Yep. This was an evil plan. I doubt anyone can see through it though. Maybe Momo. Jokes on him, my costume doesn't show any skin, so I'm perfectly fine.

There's going to be drinking? I thought we were supposed to be heroes. Shaking my head. I obviously won't drink, for the sake of my life, but other people? Imagine if Bakugou starts drinking, who knows what can happen!

Shall I even go to this party? If my class is going, I'll probably go for the hell of it because why not? It could be fun, Kendo will be the mother of the group and won't allow us to drink. Easy.

But how would Mineta's house even look like? I just got the chills. Ew. I mean, I played some games with this dude online a couple of times and chatted with him, he's a creep, but a funny one. So he's like my friend I guess?

I went back to my dorm building to find everyone talking about 'Midoriya's party'. They haven't figured it out yes, have they? Can't blame them, they don't know 1A that well.

"Are you going to the party?" Kendo came up to ask me. I gave a quick thought. "Yeah, only if you guys go though." I say, and they nod. It's not like the whole schools going to be there anyways, just 1A and 1B, and maybe some others.

We all agreed to go.

Later that day Monoma pulled me to the side. "Okay, vampire or serial killer?" he asked holding to costumes out in one hand. "Why are you asking me this?" I ask him. "Well, I might as well look good to impress some girls." He smirks. I started to laugh. "I thought you hated Class 1A?" I said while laughing. He rolled his eyes.

"I do. Just wanted your opinion." He said with his face shading red. "Meh, go with the vampire, you already act like a serial killer everyday soooo..." I joke. He flicked my head. "Is that it?" I asked, and he shook his head.

He pulled my hand, and dragged me to his room. I sat down on his bed while he searched in his drawer for something. He finally found what he was looking for and walked up to me. "Get up." He ordered. I got up off his bed to face him.

Mixed emotions came into my mind, so I didn't say anything. He went behind me, and lifted my hair up. "Kendo told me you're being a witch, am I right?" he asks, and I nod. He put a silver necklace around my neck. It had a witch's brew as a charm on it.

"Thanks.." I mutter. He nods. "Now we can both look good." He says. I frown. "Wait, I already looked good without this thing you know!" I yell at him. "Whatever helps you sleeps at night, F/N." He smirks. I walked out of his room and got ready to go to sleep.