Better Together

Monoma grabbed my hand, and started to take me somewhere. I didn’t really have time for this. We made up, and that’s all. We’re back to being friends.

 We were then stopped by Nezu who was currently in front of the gates. Oh Jesus no. “F/N!.... Monoma…” he greeted. “I passed the license exam dad!” I cheer. He hugs me. “I’ll be at the park.” Monoma said. I nodded.

 I know I overheard Nezu about a traitor, but I shouldn’t leave my mind on that and suspect anybody, should I? I should keep an eye out. All I know is it’s not me. Could it be anyone in my class though? Can’t be.

 I parted ways with Nezu after another hug, and walked passed the gates. I don’t know why he didn’t just wait for me here. I didn’t like walking alone, let alone walk in the almost dark, but here I am.

 At least I’m close to the park. Do I really like Monoma? More than a friendly way? (I think the fuck yes)

 I made it to the park, but I didn’t see Monoma anywhere. Maybe he’s in the back? I started walking through the park, making sure I don’t trip on a stick, and fall.

 I finally saw Monoma sitting on a bench. He was staring down at his feet. I walked towards him, and sat down next to him. “You okay?” I asked him. He nods, and opens his mouth.

 “What do you think of me?” he asked me with a calm tone. I frowned. “Monoma, we already apologized, no need for this.” I told him. He turned to face me. “What do you think of me?” he asks again, probably ignoring what I just told him.

 “You know what I think about you, stupid.” I said. “No I don’t.” he replied. He wasn’t completely right, but he was right. I really only call him names when he’s being an idiot. I rarely call him anything else.

 I sigh. “You’re an ass for starters.” I told him. “You are a weirdo, you are a creep, you are stupid, you are mean, you are crazy, you are so bad.” I say. I turn around to not face him. He held my shoulder.

 He wants me to be honest? It’s now or never F/N. Screw it.

 “You are cute, I love your smirk, you’re annoying in a good way, you’re pretty over protective with some things, you’re loyal to me, you are very smart..” I throw all these words at him. He just stays the same.

 “And I think I love you” I scream. There it was. Time to get rejected once again by the same boy. This time he’ll tell me straight out at least. Maybe my mind can catch a hint, and leave him be. I can’t handle this anymore. I went to leave, but he grabbed my wrist.

 “You’re beautiful, you’re not so bright, but when it comes down to fighting you’re intelligent. You’re strong. You have quite the laugh. I love how you say my name, yell my name, cry my name, and laugh my name. I’m so crazy for you, no one knows. You make me nuts. Everything about you is perfect. Even when you hate me.”

 Why is he saying all of this to me? I thought he didn’t like me. He even said it himself that day. Was it a joke? Am I imagining things again?

 “I love you so much, when you’re near those boys from 1A, it makes me sick. When you danced with Shinso it made me even more sick. I love your quirk so much because I love you. When I use it, it makes me feel like we’re touching each other.” He continues.

 “I feel like nothing when I’m without you, or when you’re mad at me. When we kissed it felt like the best thing in the world to me. I’m obsessed with you.” He cries.

 I wrap my arms around him, and bury my face in the crook of his neck. “I want to be there for you whenever you need anyone, or when you’re in danger. I want to be the one you cry on when someone or something upsets you.” He tells me.

 He starts running his fingers through my hair. The sun is down. It’s completely dark out, and here we are.

 “I love you too Neito.” I say. He pushes me aside a little bit from him.

 “I don’t want this to get in the way from being heroes. I love you too much for you to fail, which is why I want us to just stay friends.”

 As much as I agree with him, and I care for him to be a great hero also, I can’t help but feel sad still. I nod in agreement to what he said.

 He sighs. “When we graduate, I want us to be together.” I also nod to that. “Friends with benefits?” I joke. He rolls his eyes, and gives me a small smirk. “What’s this? F/N L/N, daughter of Nezu, want to have benefits with me? And here I thought she was so innocent.” He says leaning back with his hand on his face.

 I lightly punch his arm, and he smiles. “What even are friends at this point?” he laughs. “Hmm.. I don’t exactly know, maybe we should try some things to see if they’re friendly or not?” I suggest with a smile.

 He gasped. “Naughty girl.” He says with his eyes widened. “Naughty boy, I didn’t mean those kinds of things.” I say, and smack his head. “Then I suppose we should try some things.” He says, and I nod.

 He held my hips, and pulled me towards him. His lips pressed on mine, and were basically face sucking for maybe twenty minutes. Of course we stopped for air for maybe a couple seconds, but we still continued.

 He checked his phone, to check the time. It was 10:14. “Shall we walk back to our dorm building?” he asks, with his arm out. “I’m feeling scared tonight, maybe you can sleep in my room tonight.” I smirk, and link my arm with his.

 This is new to me. Maybe new to him too. All I know is that I love him, and he loves me right now. What can I say?

 We’re better together.