Chapter one (re-make sorry)

IM so sorry to tell you that all my stories were deleted including this one and yes there are many changes but no worry i tried to match it with my last one with my mind but i kind of forgot how it was 

so tell me if this is better or worse thank you all                                                                                                      **********************

"Were done with you sonic, your nothing but a child that seeks out for attention" The pink hedgehog growled out towards the blue hero who was only looking down to his bare hands as he sat on his couch.

"...All you do is put are lives at risk will you stay in the front showing of your gift but the only gift you could get was how annoying you are..." The two tailed fox spat out as he showed his pointy teeth standing with the others who should nothing but anger.

"...that's all you see... in your eyes i'm nothing but a selfish brat" the hero said as he loud his factual ears, an the hot tears fell from his peach cheek that was once filled with a bright smile but now it was nothing but a sad frown.

"YES" they all said to the smallest fox to the tallest hedgehog as they all stood there looking down at the saddened hero.

"AN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS YOU ONLY SHOWED YOUR TRUE COLORS... YOU THINK YOU ARE THE HERO WHEN YOUR ACTUALLY NO ONE.. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WAIST OF FUR AND A WAIST OF BREATH" the black striped hedgehog added not showing any pity.

"....." sonic only sat there in silence not making any eye contact with his so called friends, he only sat there as he let the pain f lough through his ear to his cracking heart.

"YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOUR SELF, YOU SAY YOU CARE WHEN YOU DON'T... LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU NEVER SAVED YOU FAMILY INSTEAD YOU RAN AWAY THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO...IS RUN...YOUR SELFISH" the two tailed genius oh wait let me correct my self the two tailed idiot said towards the nor pissed off hedgehog

"I'M SELFISH.. NO TAILS..NON OF YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH WHAT I HAVE MY WHOLE LIFE, YOUR RIGHT I COULDN'T SAVE THEM BUT I WOULD RATHER DIE THEN SEE THE ONES I CARE ABOUT DIE NO YOU DID NOT SEE YOUR PARENTS DIE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES BUT I DID AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE THAT BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE I HAVE TO LIVE EVERYDAY KNOWING THAT I WILL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN AND THAT THERE GONE BUT I WOULD RATHER BE DEAD THEN TO LIVE HERE WITH OUT THEM KNOWING THAT THERE GONE AND I'M STILL HERE" the blue hero said as he stood up and faced showing a river of salty tears falling from his dull green eyes.

"AN AFTER THEY LEFT I THOUGHT I HAD NO PURPOSE BUT THEN I MET ALL OF YOU GIVING ME HOPE TO LIVE BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG AND THAT I SHOULD HAVE ENDED MY LIFE THE DAY I ACTUALLY WAS SO CLOSE TO KILLING MY SELF BUT I STOPPED MY SELF WHEN I 'THOUGHT' YOU ALL NEEDED ME BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG" then there was silence as no one could dare open there mouths towards the broken hedgehog.

then with a blink of an eye sonic was gone from there sight was he left with a blue blur not daring to look back to his old life.

Sonic pov

i was running yet again not daring to look back as the pain was not bare to feel. I only ran, and ran not knowing were i was but i did not care. Everything was gone and i couldn't do anything about it. 

I then was not looking were i was going and then i fell on my back but  did not care of the pain that was going through my system as the pain of the words that came from the once that i called family was still in my mind.

"hohoohohoh" i heard a laugh but it was no ordinary laugh it was 

"EGGMAN" 

***please vote***