(Coming soon)

2020

- by @darksideoftheriver

-----------------------------------------------------------------

blood that was the only thing, the one thing that fell from the once strong hero's as they held on to there ground not giving up even if that meant there lives but as strong as they could hold out they could not keep from falling into there guilt building inside there inner thoughts. there minds were so clouded from there guilt they could not focus on the fight a head of them with there once great leader who held no regret only pour hatred in his eyes.

but deep through his now pupples eyes he wanted to cry. he wanted to stop but how could he after all the things they have done to him how could he when he was so close to his revenge but then he stopped leaving the others in confusion as there wounds started to sting giving them more pain then what they really could deal with.

sonic only looked down as he stood still in place as if he were a statue in place, leaving the others limp as they tried not to fall from the pain they were indearing. sonic then fell on his knees turning into his original form he held his head in shame with his now torn apart gloves as on a piece of fabric was keeping what was left on it together.

"im pathetic i cant kill you or the man who killed my parents"