WHAT DO U WANT

"LET ME GO" i yelled out for the thousands time for this passed hour

*sigh* with the cold air releasing from my lungs a loud sigh escaped my peach cold lips. ASi just look to the gray ground in defeat as i was hanging from the strong bars of the cieing captivating my two blue legs together as i hung upside down. Want is the point in yelling out when who ever took me hostage doesn't care. 

i only hung there with my arms crossed with me trialing in the circle from the brown rope. i kept on just staying still until i had enough and then tried to relies e my two feet from the tight grasp of the rope. After a couple of hours trying i then gave up until there was two doors that were pushed open and a black inure

' walked into view. 

Since it was so dark in here i could not see there face nor how they looked. Once they looked up towards the ceiling were i hung i could see bright shining or red. Then once the doors closed the only light was gone once again and the two pair of eyes were now gone. But as i turned around in panic on were he has gone i then saw the two pair of eye once again.

he was right in front of me but he still could not show his face.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME???" i yelled out as i was agry that i was here.

".........ha it is very disappointing on what you have become honestly to the great and powerful hero to well... this haha" he laughed i only looked at him confused." you really don't remember who i am now do you? Maurice?

As the name came to my right ear going through my brain something, something important came up in my mind.."n-no my my name is coins" but he only laughed more from my studded of pathetic words and said.

"haha you know deep down that is not your name nor is it sonic... after all these years you finally show your true self.... you weak and that's no one cares" i saw a smirk come from his face but not all as he still hid in the dark shadows out of my sight only showing his bright eyes.

"...how can you say i'm the weak one when you afraid to show your face to me" i yelled out as i tried to wiggle out of here.

".......DO NOT CALL ME WEAK BOY, YOU DON'T NOW MY POWER" he yelled out showing him self as a light was now showing him i widen my eyes

"Omg your, your..." i studded out as i looked at him in horror 

-------please vote

me: hahah sorry for the wait and sorry for the cliff hanger 

sonic: hay who was it?

shadow: your such an idiot is wa--

me: SHUT IT DON'T TELL 

shadow: -_-

me: okay bye guys and see you later