Over

Okay first please if you don't remember on what happened in the first chapter and  second and third please go back and read it, it will hep u understand this chapter

****

"your....Ugly man like really i never seen some one look as ugly as you in my life" i laughed out in his face but then i lost my breath once i felt a strong impact on my forehead. pushing me to a wall making a dent.

i close my eyes but i could still feel the burning blood fall down my head as much as i wanted to scream i couldn't as my lungs lost all it's air once he punched my stomach, i was in pain and i didn't now what to do. i then hung in silence with my eyes still shut closed not wanting to open them back up.

"That is what you get" he growled out to me "what now you have nothing to say...you can't even face me your pathetic" he laughed out but then i-

-flashback-

I was running, running to were the fire was burning the tall towers to the small houses. I ran through the fire in hopes of finding some on alive but i was then shot with a stab to my stomach. i held to my stomach seeing blood, turning my peach fur to red i took a deep breath to control the pain. But i then header a loud scream it came south so i ran with the wind furloughing through my blue quills.

i then came to a Holt once i spotted... shadow,silver,rouge,knuckles,Amy, and tails. I ran to them to help them but they then looked up towards me with glares of rage. They then walked past me with there hands in fist and them stomping. 

"g-guys what happened?" i asked in worry but then shadow turned around in rage and walked to me."you want to now what happened... you, you weren't here your the reason this happened" he growled out into my face. 

"You weren't here when we needed you, Where were you" Knuckles growled out to me as he stepped up towards me." i-i" i looked down with my ears lowed down to my skull."you what faker? you are pathetic" shadow spat out into my face.

--two weeks later--

"oh hay guys i haven't seen you since well.." sonic said as he looked down to the ground but he then shook it off as he then hoped they were here to apologize but he was soon wrong

 "Were done with you sonic, your nothing but a child that seeks out for attention" The pink hedgehog growled out towards the blue hero who was only looking down to his bare hands as he sat on his couch.  

-Sonic pov and realer----

 What's up blue, I thought you would never wake up" scourge said as he looked at me through the glass wait why is there glass around me?

"W-were am I?" i asked with a touch of fear.

"sorry blue I can't tell you that if I did that would rein the surprise" with a that he walked away.

------

'who could ever love a pathetic freak like you'

I heard a voice echo in my head which had a very scare tone and anger it spiked me out. I started to cry and put myself into a ball as tears would not stop coming down my muzzle.

haha your so weak no wonder no one ever loved you and you know it, don't you? hahaha

I only cried more but it was true no one would bet love a weak, pathetic and worthless piece of sh*# like me.

--back to the time he is in-

"i-i remember"

**please vote**

well hay was that