part 3

Sonics pov

"Scourge?!" I said with a cynfused voice but yet a voice that was annoyed.

" What's up blue, I thought you would never wake up" scourge said as he looked at me through the glass wait why is there glass around me?

"W-were am I?" i asked with a touch of fear.

"sorry blue I can't tell you that if I did that would rein the serpise" with a that he walked away.

I sat alone in the cold floor were I belong, Why should I fight it's not like emu one cares. Maybe my so called firends were right I am pathetic. No wonder they didn't like me heck even my own parents hated me.

Before I met tails and the others I was always called a freak of nature a mistake. I lived on the streets since my parents left me out to die because I was blue.

'who could ever love a pathetic freak like you'

I heard a voice echo in my head which had a very scare tone and anger it spiked me out. I started to cry and put myself into a ball as tears would  not stop coming down my muzzle.

haha your so weak no wonder no one ever loved you and you know it, don't you? hahaha

I only cried more but it was true no one would bet love a weak, pathetic and worthless piece of sh*# like me.

I cried until I saw nothing then I saw my firends each on a piece of picture of there ones only to dessapear.

scourge pov

When I walked out of the room blue was ceruntily in I walked to eggman s lad. There was cameras ever were to show were sonic is in to make sure he isn't up to getting out.

But when I looked at the camera I saw something that shocked me. Sonic wasn't even bothering In breaking the glass or anything. It was strang that he did nothing.

But then I notice he started to cry a I'm stoped river of tears down his peach muzzle. It strange to see that sonic was crying but why he could obviously brake the glass. But he didn't he only became a small blue ball that was near the corner.

"Scourge are we all set" the doctor asked as he sat down right In front of the cameras.

"yes, but what are you exactly going to do to him doctor" I said as I looked away from the cameras to the fat man sitting.

"you see I'm going to do something I've been trying to do for many years and that is finally defeating sonic the hedgehog." he laughed then I flipped a switch.

Once he flipped the machines all over sonic stated to sting him and it looked terrifying. All you could hear was the screams of the younger one that was still crying out tears.

"hahahahaha" eggman only laughed as he saw the younger one scream form all the pain he was falling.

after awhile he turned off the machine then everything went back to normal. We walked in to the room sonic was in but there was a glass wall that made the room split is from sonic.

He was now laying down on the cold metal table eggman but him on he seemed to be cold though.

After about five hours I heard groans come from the younger one on the table. Then I saw emerald eyes that looked so cloules and confused meet to my blue eyes.

"w-who a-are yo-you"

me: thank you so much for reading

sonic: oh my god I hated this story so badly I can't even hear it's name with out throwing up.

Scourge: finally I'm in a story

me: ya um were already in one of my stories.

Scourge: not this one.

me:okay your ugly

Scourge: what

me: oh no *runs away*

Scourge: get back here

sonic: well thanks and please vote and comment love ya see you soon😚😎