Part 5

(play the song mean while you are reading if you want its up to you)

Shadows pov

faker has been missing for about two months now... i don't really care i am only filled with joy that he is gone. Everyone is better of with out him and ever since he was missing egg man hasn't been attacking so it only proves that he was making everyone's lives a living hell.

no one speaks of him because we don't f#%# about him. He can be died all I care.

But I haven't really talk to the others because they are to busy like always. They were always busy even before sonic went missing. That's why he always bugged me because he was lonely but now I have the peace and quit I've been wanting but for some reason it feels to quit.

Scourge pov

" Well that wasn't your best performance." I said as I gave sonic my hand to help him up from the cold floor.

"hay,  you cheated that's why I lost!" he explained as he got up and gave me a playful push.

"...sssuurre.."I said as I rolled my eyes and pushed him playfully as well.

We both burst In to laughed and only the halls was filled with laughed. as we stopped laughing sonic seemed to be...sad.

"..what wrong bro?" I asked as i had a concerned look in my voice and on my face.

"Well you see I don't really know how explain it but I feel sad all the time like i shouldn't be alive.... it's like my heart is shattered into millions of pieces that seem like they will never heal. But in my sleep I seem to be only crying for some reason and it seems to never want to stop." he said as he looked down at the cold black floor of the ship.

"....How long?" i asked as i looked down to sonic

"ever since i lost my memory" he said as he looked up to me and had a sad look.

"......." i had nothing to say i never knew that sonic ever felt this way yet it seemed to hurt me a lot since he is like the only friend i ever had.

".....Well i'm going to sleep it was a long day, night" he said as he walked to his room that was given to him from egg man.

"night" said as i was now walking the other way with my hands in my jacket and had my glasses on top of my head.

-In sonics dream-

"h-hello is there anyone there?" i said as i was now in a room well i think it was a room i don't really know it was small and dark and there was nothing in sight.

As i kept on walking i saw a purple hedgehog on her knees facing the other way and seemed to be crying. i only walked closer to her but then i stepped on a rubber ducky which made a loud noise then she turned around and faced me. She seemed to be crying a river of sadness that seemed to never stop. But behind her was crib it seemed to have three hedges in it but two of them seemed to have a red liquid all over them and the other one seemed to be startled and crying but i couldn't really see it's face though.

"R-RU-RUN" was all she said as she only faded away into the air like she was never there along with the crib and babies.

Then all of a sudden the floor started to shake and then it crumbled which lead me to fall and fall like it never had a ending. Until i heard a loud thug and i slowly got up but painfully.When i was finally got up i heard laughed that was filled with a dark and evil voice that could make  your spine shiver.

"ThE woRLD iS No LOnG SaFe, NO One CAn StOP mE, You HAvE FaiLED SoNic ThE hEdGeHoG , HahaHAHhahHAH" a loud and evil voice said as he laughed of darkness.

-end of dream-

"AAAAAAAHHHHH" i yelled as i stood up and looked around to only relize it was a dream.But it felt like i have heard that dark voice before but when?

Please comment adn vote 

Me:.... that too longer then i expected

Sonic: i still think i'm better at writing stories then you

Me: ya right< - >

Shadow: can you both shut up i'm trying to sleep 

Sonic: oh is poor shady angry

Shadow: i will kill you*chases sonic*

Sonic: AAAAAHHH*runs*

me: well thank you so much for reading bye