good times?

EVERYTHING                                                                                                                                                                                        EVERY TIME                                                                                                                                                                                      EVERY MOVEMENT                                                                                                                                                                            EVERY BREATH

                              ALL THE TIMES I CRIED MY SELF TO SLEEP                                                                                                                                            ALL THE TIMES I HAD TO RUN FROM MY OWN NIGHTMARES                                 ALL THE PAIN Cost UPON ME WAS FOR NOTHING                                                                                                             I WAS FOOLED, FOOLED TO THINK THE WORLD WOULD EVER CARE                                  THEY WHERE ALL FAKE                                                                                                                                                                                          THEY WOULD RATHER SEE ME FALL .

"they wished to see me cry well let the rain fall and blood travel through lands I will be tricked  haahaah"

                                                                                 <~~~~~~~~>

            Me and rouge where running after that green buffun but soon rouge was left behind since she wasn't fast enough but i was sure not going to let him go with out a fight. Once I pounced on him we then rolled down a hill but as we were rolling down the dusty hill he throw a punch towards me and then I hit him back if went on until we finally hit the bottom.

I groaned from the impact as I got up on fours and everything seemed to blurry but do to my now poor eye sight I could see the green faker get up as well. Taking a deep breath I got on my feet groaning in pain but as soon as I got up he also got on his legs and then out of now where bam

there was a impacted that felt so familiar the some of the trees where dented to the other side as if lightning hit it several times but soon as I stood shocked rouge flough to me out of breath with wide eyes as well.

" oh no" I heard the green faker mumble under his breath as his face looked down and his fist trembled in fear and his eyes where out of my view but i could feel the worry in his vocals. Soon he ran faster then before I tried to follow but I soon realized that he was long gone.

"Dam it" I cursed under my breath but soon looked up to the sky but instead of the same blue sky that once had no clouds there it was clouded with black storm clouds that swirled in a circle that rumbled in thunder and flashed with a bright light of lightning. I was getting feeling, a feeling that this was the time we where all fearing, the time sonic the hedghog was finally out to get his revenge.......

        ----please vote to support--
    The more votes the faster I will update it just tells me I am doing this for a reason thank u and please comment below what u think

I know I kept you waiting all this time and I am truly sorry but come on it had to be worth, no?

I must be evil leaving u guys on a cliff hanger again 🤣 sorry 😢
I will update faster and I will update soon thank u all for waiting I love u all and thank u so much for your support it means alot 😔
Bye for now not to long hopefully