Part 2🤤

Sonics pov

"Egg man" i said as i wiped my tears so my arch enemy would not see me cry.

"Hello you blue rodent i have many plans for you, hahaha"

Then out of nowere i see metal there bye his ugle fat side. Then we had a big battle but I was to sad to fight. So I wasn't in the best state to fight this uglymignosehair.

As I tried to fight out of no were a green figure spin dashed me to a big tree.As I open my eyes I trie to concentrate on my sight as I could only see a big blur.

"W-who are y-you" I said as I tried to see the one who attacked me.

"sorry blue but this is what it has to go down to." said the strange figure as everything went pitch black in a instant.

[ later ]

nothing that's all I saw, the sky was black the floor was black was that even the floor. I don't know but as I was walking I saw tails.

"T-t-tails is that you" I said as I tried walking towards him but something told me that I shoudn' t.

As he turned around to face me it horrified me to see my little brother have blood all over him. From his eyes that were crying blood to his sturdey legs that were shakey with fear.

"h-how could you... yo-you monster" he said as he gave me a face of fear and sadness.

"w-what d-do you m-mean T-tails" I asked as I started to walk backwards as he was now walking towards me.

"w-we were right the only thing your good at is caring about your self" he said with his eyes with pour black only red pooring out of his eyes.

"W-W-WHAT" I said as I remembered everything they said to me before I bumped into egghead.

"Y-you killed them, you killed then all, how could you?" He said as he was now on all fours I think he was crying.

"k-k-kiled who?" I said as I had fear in my voice and on my face.

"YOU KILLED ALL OF THEM" he yelled then he had a knife in his spine then he collapse and disappeared.

"TAILS" I yelled out as I looked every were for him as tears were in my eyes.

"Hahaha" I then heard a evil cold voice that echoed the halls with only his voice.

"W-who a-are you?" I asked as I wiped my tears away getting ready to fight.

Then I saw a figure that looked like me but more scare and more creepy. All he did was smile at me then disappear out of thin air.

[poof back to reality]

When he disappeared I shot up panting and sweating. As I blinked several time to unjust to the lighting in the bright light above me.

"It's about time you woke up blue, you were asleep for 12 hours." said a very familiar voice that I wished I would never hear agian then I saw him. I saw.....

Me: hahaha another cliffhanger

sonic: what who was it?

Me: you have to find out later sonic

sonic: that sucks

me: well th an you for reading my story and please vote and comment.

sonic: oh ya there is another book called Why? if you like me being sad for some reason.

shadow: I like it it really shows that you are truly pathetic.

sonic: what ever and bye see you later peeps😎😅