Gone

sorry for the long wait i hope it was worth it an i may update it later 

--------------

AS i was running along side scrounge i could feel the cool breeze flowing through my long able quills as i then closed my eyes enjoying the moment of piece until. I bumbled into something which made me fall to the ground. i rubbed my head as i slowly opened my eyes to see a black an red hedgehog rubbing his head as well an he then opened his eyes an we stared at each other.

"s-son--" he opened his mouth but then he got punched in the face by no other then scourge then out of no where a black bat came into view an kicked scourge in the stomach an then graved my arm an then started to run. i pulled away from her touch an stood there confused on what was happening.

"Sonic what are you doing come on we have to go" she said as she graved my arm again but this time i stayed in place once i hear that name again.

"my name is not sonic" i growled out as i was getting arbitrated by that name, she lowered her ears an then looked at me with sadden eyes.

"sonic please" she started but i pulled away yet again an out of now whats blinded by a bright light.

---

once i opened my eyes again i saw that the blinded light was finally gone an this time sonic wasn't there. i widen my eyes in panic an then i looked around but he was no where in sight. That bat then got up from the ground to show that she was here i checked were she was but he wasn't here ether.Out of now where i was kicked in the back of leg making me scream in pain, i then fall on the ground. when i looked up i saw strips over me not very happy in i may add. 

"what have you done to sonic?" he asked as his hands began to Chang into fist as he gritted his teath in anger.

"Why would you care i thought you hated him." i growled out an he then growled back to me an then through his hand towards me but i easily dodged it. i then kicked him which made him fall but then that bat came in an kicked me which made me go down to the ground.

i then groaned in pain an held my head with my right hand as i used my left to hold me up from the ground. i then opened my eyes to see that the bat helped striped up, so i then got up an began to run an look were sonic wen't.

i will find you 

-----------please vote-------

me: sorry for the logn wait 

sonic; i guess it was okay but not as good as the others 

me: well at least it is something 

shadow: well i just um going to go

sonic: hay wait up 

shadow: oh no CHAOSE CONTROL

sonic: that was rude

me: ya well see you guys later an have a nice day an tell me if it was worth your time