four. the attack on atlanta

charlieangel: two flights in a week, timezones r killing me

[ tagged: chocochrisis ]

[view comments]

nameisjamie: do you just say things and they're poetry or???

_____charlieangel: flattering won't get u any info on the movie jamie

_____nameisjamie: i was actually hoping you'd get me an iron man hemlet, you know, the toy one. or the authentic one. preferably signed

chocochrisis: plane: no phones pls / me: oh shit alright / charlotte: aye let's instagram these cloudsss

_____charlieangel: do u blame me they're nice clouds

* * *

Charlotte Vaughan was never nervous, but there was a first time for everything.

The two girls collected their suitcases (Christiana's biggest fear was losing hers, as she had never flown by plane before) and headed for the exit, hand in hand, though the brunette was squeezing her friend's hand tighter than usual. Neither said anything, as the other girl was just as nervous, though with her it manifested in weak knees and stomach knotting.

Robert clasped each girl's shoulder, telling them he had a surprise for them.

They were told someone would be waiting for them, and they expected a Marvel Studios official, a bodyguard of some sorts, but were met with something else entirely.

Charlotte and Christiana stopped in their tracks, and Robert almost bumped into them. In front of them stood Autumn and Winter Watson, two Toms, two Chrises and an Elizabeth.

Charlotte was the first one to rush toward them, crashing into Autumn at an alarming speed and sending her backwards slightly, hugging her around the waist as the woman laughed. When she pulled away, she was wrapped into a hug by Elizabeth Olsen who commented on how cute she was, before letting her introduce herself to Winter Watson, whose hand was as cold as it perhaps should have been expected.

Then came Tom Hiddleston, who was intimidatingly tall but smiling benevolently, and Charlotte managed to squeal out a hi and express her love for his short thriller series and Shakespeare, because she knew he loved it as well. Then came Tom Holland, whose hair was as messy as her own Tom's, and she messed it up a bit more, telling him she thinks he'll be a good sidekick to her character, to which he just faked a chopped laugh.