Chapter Seventeen: Eliza's Parents Plan

Eliza glared at her mother as Tanya walked into the part of the private jet where the blonde was being held; she didn't know what her parents had planned but she knew that it wasn’t going to end well.

“Don’t be like that Eliza, if you would have included us in your life then we wouldn’t have to do this now,” Tanya said smugly as she looked at her daughter, she knew that there were some problems were still in place since Eliza was pregnant; it did damper their deal with the other werewolf.

“Now get changed… we’ll be arriving shortly and your new husband is expecting you,” Tanya said as she got a new dress out of one of the bags’ in the room; Eliza stared at her mother stunned at her words, she knew that there was no way that she had missed heard her.

“New husband?” Eliza asked as she looked at the dress that her mother wanted her to wear; Tanya smirked as she turned to face her daughter, she knew that this was all a shock for her but they needed this.

“Yes, since things with Lord Ramos didn't work out… we found you a new husband,” Tanya said as if talking about changing the batteries in a remote control, it was clear that she didn't know anything about werewolf marriages.

Eliza swallowed as Tanya smirked at her, unless Sergio came after her; the blonde didn't have any choice but to do what was expected of her right now.

“I’m thinking of your future,” Tanya said as if she cared about her daughter, Eliza glared at her mother; she couldn't believe the brunette was being so selfish.

“You aren’t thinking about me… you’re thinking about yourself again,” Eliza spat annoyed as shegot to her feet, Tanya pursed her lips and moved to slap her daughter before Brendan entered the room.

“We can’t have her damaged… Lord Hassan doesn’t want a mark on her,” Brendan said making Eliza stare at her father, she remembered the werewolf from her honeymoon and couldn't believe that he was the wolf that her parents had chosen for her.

Tanya nodded her head annoyed as she glared at her daughter one more time before she left them alone; Brendan looked at his daughter, he knew that she wasn’t going to like what they had planned for her.

“I know that you don’t want this Eliza… but we need this,” Brendan said making the blonde glare at him, she didn't know how he could do this to her again; the first time she now understood but there was no excuse for this.

“You need this; I was happy does that not mean anything to you…” Eliza said making her father glare at her, he stepped towards her threateningly making the blonde swallow.

***

Sergio closed his eyes as he rested his head against the window; he didn't know where his wife’s parents had taken her, he felt sick wondering what they had planned for her; he hated to think that they might harm her or the twins.

“Sergio… we’ll find them, they have to land at some point and when they do we’ll get Eliza back safely,” Casillas said gently to his friend; he could see that the werewolf was suffering and he wished that he could make things better for his friend.

Sergio opened his eyes, he wanted Tanya and Brendan dead for what they were doing to his wife; he couldn't believe that had taken her from him.

“I want them to suffer for this Iker,” Sergio said as he turned to look at his friend, he wanted nothing more than to have his pregnant wife home safe; he hated to think what Tanya and Brendan had planned for her, he knew that it wasn’t going to end well if they had taken her out of the country.

“I know… and they will, you know the laws as well as I do,” Iker said making Sergio nod his head, his brown eyes darkened knowing that he would have his revenge on Brendan and Tanya Copas for what they had done to him.

***

Eliza glared as her parents lead her into the house where Lord Hassan lived, several woman looked at her as she entered the building; their looks ranged from jealously to pity making the blonde wonder who they were.

Eliza was now dressed in a navy maternity midi dress in lace paired with golden studded evening sandals; her parents had insisted she look her best for the werewolf.

Lord Hassan smirked as they entered his office, his eyes focusing on Eliza as she was marched into the room; he ignored the look of hatred that she sent him, he knew that she would learn to love him like his other wives.

“Eliza… it is a pleasure to see you again,” Lord Hassan said as he stood from his desk, he smiled as he approached the blonde who glared at him; she hated that he was behind this and wanted nothing more than to slap him.

The only thing that kept her from doing so was the gentle nudge that she got from the twins every so often; she knew that there was more than one life depending on her right now.

“Lord Hassan,” Eliza said stiffly making her mother glare at her, Hassan chuckled as he waved her parents off; they stood quietly for a moment before they left their daughter alone with him.

Eliza didn't look down as she glared at Hassan, she couldn't believe that he thought that she would be happy with this.

“I know that this is tough on you… but rest assured that I have no intentions of harming you, I want you as part of my harem,” Hassan said as he brushed some hair from Eliza’s face; she stared at him stunned before she rested a hand on her stomach.

“You can’t do this… I’m legally married to another and I’m carrying his pups,” Eliza said making Hassan chuckle as he cupped her face, she glared up at him as he moved closer to her; she had a feeling that Sergio wasn’t going to be happy when he learnt that she was with him.

“But I can and I have… there is nothing to stop me from taking you Eliza, once the pups are born they’ll be sent back to their father, you’ll never see them again and will remain here with me,” Hassan said making Eliza realise that he had no idea that she was Sergio’s soul mate.

What they had couldn't be dissolved by natural means, she had a feeling that not even her parents knew about this.

“Lord Hassan… this won’t work,” Eliza said as she wondered if she should reveal her connection to Sergio; she had a feeling that it would be better to keep it quiet for now. The werewolf chuckled as he brushed his fingers against her cheek.

“Lolita will take you to your room,” Hassan said as a woman entered the room, she nodded her head as she approached them; Eliza glared at the werewolf before she turned and allowed the other woman to lead her from the room.

“Oh and Eliza… the next time we meet you will show me respect, I don’t like my wives to think they are my equals,” Hassan said making the blonde pause, she could see that if Sergio didn't find her in time that this wasn’t going to end well; she wasn’t going to allow him to think that he could treat her like dirt on the bottom of his shoe.