Chapter Eighteen: The Confrontation

Sergio snarled softly under his breath, he was furious that Lord Hassan was involved in this, he couldn't believe the other werewolf thought that he could claim Eliza from him; he wanted the other werewolf to suffer for.

“Relax Lord Ramos… we will get her back,” Monk Gilbert said as he looked at the werewolf, he hadn't been happy to learn that Lord Hassan had been involved in the abduction of a mate; he knew that Sergio would want revenge.

Sergio sighed as he looked over at the official who was with them to bring some sort of control to what was going on; he knew that Monk Gilbert was trying to help him but he wouldn’t be relaxed until he had Eliza safely back in his arms.

“I want my revenge… they can’t be allowed to get away with this,” Sergio said making Monk Gilbert frown as he looked at the werewolf, he knew that he wanted his revenge for Tanya and Brendan taking Eliza; he had made it clear that the two should suffer for taking his wife.

Iker sighed as he looked at his friend, he could see that the stress of being separated from Eliza for nearly four weeks was starting to get to him; the blonde would be seventeen weeks pregnant and would be starting to go through some changes as her body started to prepare for the coming birth.

“You’ll have her back soon Lord Ramos,” Iker said making Sergio look at him, their flight was slowly starting to descend; Sergio looked out of the window, he could only hope that Eliza and the twins were safe.

***

Eliza glared at Lord Hassan as he stood in front of her, she couldn't believe that he thought that he was getting away with this; the blonde was dressed in a black playsuit and black heeled sandals.

The werewolf snarled annoyed as he stared at his newest addition to his harem, she wasn’t making things easy on him and it was clear that she wasn’t going to at any point.

“Now come along Eliza… you know that this is for the best,” Lord Hassan said as he moved closer to the blonde, he had taken her wedding ring and necklace that Sergio had given her from her and replaced it with a golden choker necklace.

Eliza glared at him, she wasn’t going to give in to his sick wants; she was still married to Sergio and until the moment that her relationship with him dissolved then she was sure that he was going to find her.

Lord Hassan brushed some hair from her face, he knew that there was little that he could do with her while she was pregnant to Sergio; he couldn't wait for the final few weeks to be over and she gave birth and then he could claim her properly.

“You will surrender to me Eliza… I am your master now,” Lord Hassan said making the blonde glare at him, she hated that he thought himself better than the woman that he had in his harem; Sergio was ten times the man that he was.

Eliza closed her eyes in disgust as Lord Hassan began to kiss down her neck, she felt sick as his lips touched the mark that Sergio had given her.

A knock at the door pulled the werewolf’s attention from her, Eliza glared at him as one of his servants entered the room; the servant shifted nervously as he looked at Lord Hassan.

“What is it?” the werewolf snapped as he glared at the servant, he wanted to make sure that Eliza knew that she was his; it didn't matter that she was carrying someone else’s pups.

“My Lord, a member of the international council is here to see you,” the servant said, he knew that he was in trouble for disturbing the werewolf while he was with one of his concubines.

***

Lord Hassan smirked as he stepped into his office, his eyes finding Sergio quickly as he closed the door behind him; he should have known that the other werewolf was behind the surprise visit.

“Lord Hassan, it has been brought to my attention that you were involved in the abduction of Lord Ramos’s mate,” Monk Gilbert said making Sergio glare at the werewolf that had taken his wife, he could smell Eliza on Lord Hassan; he didn't know what he had been doing with Eliza but he hoped that she was okay.

Lord Hassan rolled his eyes as he moved to sit in his desk chair, he wasn’t interested in anything that the council member had to say; he wasn’t going to give back Eliza.

“I don’t see how this is council business… their marriage can be dissolved and I am more than happy to give him the pups when they are born,” Lord Hassan said in disinterest, he smirked as he heard Sergio snarl at him furiously; he knew that the other wolf didn't have much of a case against him.

Sergio couldn't believe that the other werewolf thought that he was going to get away with this; Lord Hassan smirked as he snapped his fingers amused that he had gotten under Sergio’s skin.

“Get off of me,” Eliza snapped as she was dragged into the room, Sergio’s eyes went straight to his wife; he was almost relieved that she was okay until he saw what she was wearing.

Sergio snarled possessively as he stepped towards the servant that had a hand on his mate, the servant swallowed terrified as he released the blonde; it was clear that Sergio would likely murdered him if he didn't let her go.

Lord Hassan stared confused as Sergio pulled Eliza into his arms, the snarl not stopping as he held her protectively against his chest; he didn't know what was going on but he knew that Sergio wasn’t going to leave without the blonde.

“Lord Hassan, Eliza isn’t just Sergio’s wife and mate; she is his soul-mate,” Monk Gilbert said making the other werewolf stare at him shocked; all werewolves knew how rare a soul mate was in their world.

Sergio snarled lowly in his chest as Eliza buried her head into his neck, she nuzzled her head gently against his; she knew that he was going to be protective of her now that she was back in his arms.

“They didn't tell me that, her parents told me that she was just married to him,” Lord Hassan said as he looked over at Sergio, who tightened his hold on Eliza; he knew that he was now in a lot of trouble for not only being involved in the blonde’s abduction but he would also be in trouble for attempting to use her.

“That may be but you know the rules,” Monk Gilbert said as he turned his attention to Sergio; the werewolf wasn’t going to go easy on Lord Hassan for his involvement in this.

They had yet to be able to track down Eliza’s parents since they had been more interested in getting Eliza back before she had the twins; they couldn't risk her having them while she wasn’t with Sergio.

The blonde closed her eyes content as she felt Sergio’s hands rub up and down her back, she knew that he was worried about her; he rested his head against hers and gently nuzzled his head against hers.

“I missed you,” Sergio murmured as he dipped his lips near her ear, his eyes glaring at Lord Hassan, who suddenly seemed to realise what he had gotten himself into.

“I missed you too,” Eliza said softly as she closed her eyes, she rested her head against his as he purred gently to her; he didn't know what he would do if he hadn't been able to find her.

Eliza felt the twins move as if knowing that their father was here, she had a feeling that everything was going to be okay now.