Epilogue: Happy Anniversary

Sergio grinned as he watched his wife with their children, they were growing quickly and he couldn't believe that he had been married to their mother for a year now; everyday seemed to be a blessing.

“What?” Eliza asked self-consciously as she spotted the look on her husband’s face, he shook his head as he moved towards her; she was dressed in a kimono top in circle print and black disco pants paired with black ankle boots.

“I was just thinking about how beautiful you looked today,” Sergio said as he wrapped his arms around Eliza, he smiled down at her before he kissed her softly; he couldn't believe that he had been lucky enough to find her.

The blonde wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss; she didn't know what had gotten into the werewolf this week but she knew that it wasn’t a bad thing.

“Happy Anniversary,” Sergio said softly as he pulled back slightly and rested his head against hers, he watched as she smiled at him before she kissed him again.

Turning her attention back to the twins, Eliza bit her lip as she thought about how far they had come in that year and everything that had happened.

“I can’t believe that it’s been a year,” Eliza mused as she glanced at Sergio, who nodded his head in agreement; there were times that he doubted that they would ever make it to this point and now to be standing with his arms around his soul-mate he couldn't have been happier.

“I know, it feels like only yesterday,” Sergio mused as he removed his arms from his wife as he moved towards the twins, Sofia held up her arms for her father to pick her up; she was a daddy’s girl through and through and Sergio couldn't have been happier.

Eliza bit her lip as she moved to collect Santiago wondering when she should break the news to Sergio that she was pregnant again; the blonde glanced at her husband knowing that he wanted another baby.

“I’ve been thinking… how would you feel about another one?” Eliza teased softly as she teased the water with her news about her pregnancy; she knew that he would be thrilled if they were to have another but with the twins still under a year then it did raise questions about how they would cope.

Sergio looked at his wife wondering why she had chosen now to bring it up, he tilted his head curiously as she smiled at him innocently; they had talked about this before and he knew that he would be thrilled to become a father again.

“You know that I would love another, we can try later if you want,” Sergio said as he walked towards his wife, she grinned at him as she shook her head as she prepared to tell him her news before their head of security appeared.

Sergio scowled as he looked at him before shifting his hold on Sofia.

“Sorry to disturbed you Lord and Lady Ramos… but there is a call for you my lord,” the head of security said making Sergio nod his head as Eliza shifted her hold on Santiago as she looked at her husband.

Sofia pouted as she was set back to her feet, she tilted her head as she watched her father kiss her mother as he prepared to head to his office; Eliza smiled at her husband.

“I’m pregnant,” the blonde whispered to him after they had kissed making Sergio stare at her, a smile slowly growing on his face as her words started to sink in; he couldn't believe what she had just told him.

“I love you so much,” Sergio said as he kissed her again, he couldn't believe that he hadn't noticed that she was pregnant, he had a feeling that she had known for a while.

“I love you too,” Eliza said as she looked at him, she didn't know what she would have met him.

###

Author's Note:

Thanks to everyone that read, commented and rated this story. I couldnt have done this without any of you xxx