Graduation Spirit

When I was in 3rd year high school, I notice this one student in my room who is very silent, he seemed to be very friendly but he's different from all his friend. Anyway, he has asthma. When it comes to his performance inside the classroom I would say he's pretty smart. On our 4th year, I've heard that he just died and that's because of his asthma.

Graduation day is getting near so all the students should prepare. We all need to stay a bit late to rehearse for the graduation song, march etc. Our school building has 3 floors. My rooom was just 2 rooms away from my room when I was in 3rd year.

During the rehearsal all the students has to go down the field to practice. We are all facing the school building. All black, because the light are off in all the rooms. While rehearsing the graduation song, something white popped out of my 3rd year room. And it's not only me who saw it. All the students! All are shouting everytime it's showing off. It's actually inside the room but it's like a person hiding from the window and suddenly shows off and hide again.

It happened for like 3 minutes. Students started to cry. Male teachers decided to go and check the room. Before reaching it, they turn all the lights from all the room the pass by. But when they reached that particular room, the light doesn't turn on.

Some teachers said there were no wind passing through the room so it's impossible to think that it's just a paper or something. But one teacher, who doesn't want to scare all the students said it's really a piece of paper. Some says it's my classmate's spirit who just wanted to join us.

Well if you'd ask me, I hope it's just a piece of paper...

Source: https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=12927

A Collection of Philippine Short Horror Stories and Urban Legends (WIP)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें