Mystery Boy

This story happened to me last month, it happened on the elevator of the building where I was working. I work in a call center in Makati, we have our own building, it was a 7 floor old building that was fixed and made to look new.

It happened during my last break, at around 3 am coming from the 4th floor, I rode the elevator, and normally a lot of employees are riding the elevator because we only have two in the building catering all floors.

When I rode the elevator, it beeped as if it was full of people, just ignoring it thinking it was just a mechanical error because it's old. Normally it just takes 10 seconds to reach the ground floor, but this one took like forever.

I was alone, I felt cold, thinking it was summer, it's like the air conditioning was boosted to high. The elevators have mirrors surrounding the whole elevator, when I looked on one side to fix my hair I saw a very pale kid starring at me as if he would like to play because he was holding a ball.

I tried talking to him thinking he is a kid of some employee but he was just starring at me like I was not there. The elevator almost felt it's not moving. My mobile beeped so I looked at it checking for messages, after checking, I looked at the kid again but he was not there anymore. The door did not open on another floor for him to get off, so I was really scared and I knew that the kid I saw was not human.

Finally I got to the ground floor; the guard on duty asked me what happened because I looked so pale. I told him what happened and he just smiled. He told me that the kid is a regular on that elevator, coming from the 5th floor. And told me that they call him mystery boy, his mother could be seen on the 5th floor of the building. I asked the guard what happened to them, he told me that the building was an old service center of an electronic company.

The kid and his mother were found dead on the ladies washroom, they were both stabbed to death, and the culprits have not been caught until now.

Source: https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=3771