Dad's Videoke once a Morgue

Way back in 2007, my dad owned one of the vdeoke bars in our province... They said that that bar was a morgue before. I remember when we were in high school we avoid passing by that street because there were a lot of coffins in that place, and I think they were making them there.

My crazy dad rented that place; he has a lot of friends... Kainuman friends that's why he decided to manage a vdeoke bar... He made that place like his own house... He asked my cousin to design the place. Then there were rooms, toilets and bathrooms... There was a mini "kubo" as well at the back near the fish pond and everything was made of bamboo... It was nice then, you would not have thought it was a morgue before. I had my room at the very back of that place. I was always sleeping there alone. I know I am sensitive and I can feel them but I am not afraid.

It was April 2007, and it was holidays so the bar was closed that time. My dad was sleeping at the mini kubo and I was on the other side of the bar. I was not sleeping yet, I was still texting Gerhard, and then suddenly I realized that my bed was shaking. It was really shaking hard! I was shocked! But then I ignored it. After a few minutes it was shaking again! I almost fell out of my bed! Then I heard some footsteps I thought my dad was coming, I waited but nobody came... I was afraid and could not move. I was calling Gerhard but again my bed shook like it was throwing me of. I managed to get up of the bed I grabbed my blanket and ran to my dad's room... I couldn't say a word and was shaking with freight. My dad asked me what happened but I couldn't tell him. My dad told me to just sleep with him that night.

The next morning I told Anteh Verg our taga luto what happened last night. She told me "eh dun yata sila nag eembalsamo sa katabi ng kwarto moh dti eh" foookk! After that I never slept in that room again...

Source: https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=11119