1. Yuichiro

(tw - possible ED triggers, talks about meat in a discriminatory manner)

The sluggish glob of meat stunk, juices flowing across the plate it was on and spreading onto the other foods that were supposed to be separated from it.

Yuichiro grimaced.

How could one stand to eat this disgusting shit? He didn't have the ability to understand that a once-living thing could be so satisfactory to the mouth. He would poke at it with his fork, feeling sick to his stomach when the meat would bounce a little in reflex.

"Picking at your food again, Yuu?"

The sudden fenimine voice made him jump, causing him to blush lightly when he looked up to see his friend, Shinoa, taking a seat next to him. "It doesn't look very good." The boy replied and pushed his plate away, no longer showing interest in his food.

Pushing her purple hair aside and digging into her own food, Shinoa frowned. "You're so picky! It's really not that bad." She said and he watched her as she shoved that nasty beef into her mouth, seeming delighted by the taste just like everyone else. "Your father pays a lot for you to go to this school, you might as well take advantage of the food while you're here; it's better than any other."

"Well, I don't care. I don't like it." Yuu disagreed, resting his head in the palm of his hand and scanning the room. Catching his attention, an unfamiliar male with beautiful, long blonde hair entered the cafeteria and looked around. His bright, blue eyes suddenly landed on Yuu and he smirked a little before walking off, probably going to sit somewhere.

Shinoa nudged Yuu out of the sudden trance he was in and said, "Here. Have some juice." She handed him a bottle of cranberry juice, knowing that he liked it. He smiled back gratefully and drank some, looking around the room for that guy but not seeing him. Strange.

♤◇♡♧

It was before Yuu had to go to class and he decided to clean up in the bathroom while it was empty. Everyone was still eating, lunch lasted for fifteen more minutes. He was done, though, no longer wanting to be taunted by that god awful meal.

Yuu rinsed off his face some more then rubbed his eyes, opening them afterwards and gasping when he saw someone standing right next to him, watching him. It didn't take him long to realise that it was that same guy from earlier, with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Holy shit! How long have you been there?!" He said with a hand on his heart, breathing heavily.

The male let out a soft chuckle and gave him an apologetic, kind look. "Sorry," he spoke with a friendly smile, "not too long... I came in to wash my hands." With that, he turned on the water and put his hands underneath it, looking down.

"Oh..." The raven-haired male was quiet, watching him curiously. This male seemed so mysterious, he was intriguing and handsome. When he looked up into the mirror, Yuu looked away and acted as if he was minding his own business.

"Paper towel?" The blonde spoke after a moment, facing the other with a blank look.

"Huh?"

"I need a paper towel... You're in front of them."

Flustered, Yuu blushed and moved out of the way, muttering a shy 'sorry' and heading to walk out of the door. However, before he did, he made a bold move and turned around. "Hey... what's your name?"

"Mikaela, and yours?"

"Yuichiro."

Exchanging one more smile to one another, the boys said no more words and Yuu left the room with his heart racing.