8. Yuichiro

Seeing that familiar face of Mikaela's expressing much concern and care, Yuu felt rather comfortable waking up in the foreign home. He was confused, however, looking around for a moment before staring straight at Mika.

"What happened..?" He questioned tediously, emerald eyes lacking animation and vivid emotion. The boy was very ill, which luckily was a good excuse for his unusual demeanor.

"You passed out," the blonde male replied, a soft smile still playing on his face. He appeared very grateful that Yuu was awake, not well but alive. He leaned forward,  his sapphire eyes glazed with concern. In a caring tone, he asked, "how do you feel?"

Yuichiro felt as Mikaela reached out to caressed his cheek, staring straight at him as he awaited an answer. His hands were soft, tracing out the lines that defined Yuu's jaw and chin, giving him chills that triggered goosebumps to rise up on his beige skin.

"Fine..." He mumbled, flushing red at the touch and avoiding to look at Mika. Regaining contact with his memories, the ravenettes eyes suddenly went wide. All of it, he was recalling everything so vividly and fast.

Mikaela was a vampire and he attacked him.

Abruptly, the human jumped up and backed away from Mika, winding up on the other side of the large bed. "Y-you! You're a creature of the dark!"

Biting his lip, the vampire tried to conciliate Yuu by saying, "I believe that you may be hallucinating, Yuu-chan. Please, lie back down and rest. Perhaps, I can make you some tea." He calmly walked over, careful when he reached out for the boy.

"I don't want your fucking tea!" Yuu cursed and grabbed a pillow, wacking him with it and glaring furiously as he believed Mikaela was purely evil. "It'll probably have poison in it!"

"Poison?" Mika slipped out a mocking laugh and rolled his eyes, which caused the other to scowl angrily. "That's ridiculous, Yuu-chan. I won't hurt you; just calm down."

"No! You fucking attacked me!"

The calm one of the two sighed deeply and frowned, sitting down on the matress while looking at Yuu with a displeased expression. "Can I just... explain the situation to you?"

The disappointment and unhappiness in his voice grasped Yuichiro's interest, although hesitation was expressed across his face. Mika didn't seem like a normal, cruel vampire, he seemed to have deep emotions. However, this species happened to be very talented in acting and manipulating their prey in order to gain their trust.

Eh, Yuu decided to give him a chance.

Hugging the pillow and apprehensively examing him, the ravenette nodded, "Fine, go ahead."

ΩΩΩ

Mikaela explained everything to Yuichiro; the forceful instincs of vampires is what drove them to be so wicked. When starving and around that irony scent, the instinc to drink is merely uncontrollable. It's not so simple for them to feast; they need blood to survive and to get that, they'd have to go off and find one person willing.

"So, you thought," the human chuckled nervously, parked far away from Mika on the bed while hugging the pillow, chin resting on it, "because I'm quiet and an outcast, I'd be willing?"

"Yeah..."

Yuu nodded, putting the pillow aside and crawling over to Mikaela at the end of the mattress, staring at him with a rather accepting expression.

Reckless; he was reckless, but he didn't care. If Mika was being honest about the difficulty and pain, then who would he be to allow him to thirst? Sure, Yuu didn't know him, but he couldn't just let Mika hurt when he could easily give him what he needed.

The boy sat on his knees before the other and unbuttoned his uniform, feeling Mika's expanded eyes run over him with curiousity.

"Yuu, what are you doing?" He spoke softly, tongue sliding across his lips eagerly but also anxiously. He seemed uncertain about it, despite wanting Yuichiro to be his prey. 

Pulling his shirt aside and exposing his clean neck, the green-eyed boy ignored his question and quietly spoke, "Drink."