3. Yuichiro

Boring, plain, and icky. Those were the words Yuichiro used to describe this school. The boy couldn't wait to get out of there, the walls of this building haunted him. He couldn't stand the same colour in every room; white with dark, wooden desks.

The day was going by slowly, very slowly, but didn't the first day of the school year always last super long? For Yuu, yes, it always did.

After his last class for the day, he stood at his locker and packed his things away, day-dreaming about what he'd do when he got home. His plan was to play video games and sleep! His two favorite things to do!

The boy shut his locker and slung his backpack on his back, strolling out of the building and waving bye to Shinoa on his way out. Although she was busy chatting to someone else, she smiled and waved back, and that was the last time Yuu saw her for the rest of the day.

Once he got outside, Yuu was hit with a cool breeze and he noticed that it was about to rain, meaning he needed to hurry up to the bus stop.

"Oh, hey, Yuu-chan!" Chirped a boy and walked up to him. It was Mikaela, the kid from the cafeteria and restroom. What did he want?

"Hm? What's up?"

"I was wondering if maybe you'd like to show me around? I'm new to this area, I just moved here, so I'd like to get familiar with all the cool spots." Mika responded casually, though it did seem like he had deeper intentions than that, Yuu felt.

He stayed silent for a moment, thinking about whether or not his parents would be upset with him for being home late. If he said that he were out with a friend, though, perhaps they wouldn't care? They wanted him to make friends. He replied, "I'm not too acquainted with the so-called cool spots, but sure. I can show you some neat places."

"Really? Great!" Mikaela was very out-going around Yuu, it seemed. Did he even talk to anyone else at the school? Because, he would've asked them to show him around if he did. Everyone else was far more interesting than Yuu.

"Yeah." Yuu mumbled and continued to walk, but he soon noticed that Mikaela wasn't by his side and he looked back, heart skipping a beat when he saw that boy looking so beautifully up at the sky. He was so... perfect. Blushing at his idiotic self for feeling like that about someone he just met, the ravenette huffed and grabbed a hold of Mika's hand, dragging him out of that frozen state to follow him to the bus stop. He couldn't just stand there and watch him like that.