12

Shoe-prints were left in the remaining snow that glowed in reflection of the sun above, peaking out through the mystic clouds that painted the sky into a magnificent picture.

Two males seen walking along the sidewalk, casual and normal on the outside, but deeply developing infatuations with one another on the inside.

"Yuu-chan, when are you going to tell me who hurt you?" The one with angelic features asked, his eyes blue and glazed with concern for the other. They were narrowed, only concentrating on him while they strolled down the street.

The dark-headed of the two let out a chuckle, looking off to the side rather than back at Mika and giving his cheek an itch. This was a tell, Mika knew. He'd studied Yuu enough to know when something was off. "Nobody hurt me."

¤¤¤

It didn't even bother Yuichiro to be dragged off into the mens restroom by Kimizuki Shiho, his rivalry since the fifth grade when they continuously fought about who was smarter; definately, Shiho was in many ways, but Yuu never brought himself to admit or believe that.

Throughout the years they'd continue on their shenanigans, though, their arguments spreading to be about pathetic things and constantly breaking them into violent fights.

The last time Yuu crossed the line with Kimizuki was early spring of this same year; when Shinoa took drama class and got the part for the roll of Cinderella in their school play. Kimizuki was her Prince Charming and to say the least, it irritated Yuu and he would constantly pick on the taller male of that role. Shiho couldn't tolerate that;  they ended up fighting on set one day and both ended up with detention where they grew to loathe one another even more.

With his short-cut salmon hair, vigorous reddish-brown eyes, and tall structure, Kimizuki could easily overpower Yuichiro. There was so many advantages with being at his height and having his mighty strength.

All of his power never stopped Yuu, though. The ravenette had guts; he was courageous and eager, not just taking a beating on these occasions, but always fighting back with every ounce of strength he contained.

This time around, Kimizuki picked on him for being gone for so long and missing Yoichi Saotome's, a kid he had PE with, birthday party. Being very sensitive, he was probably upset about Yuichiro's absence, and it most likely pissed Shiho off since the two were close.

They were in the bathroom, throwing fists at one another and saying awful things. They called each other names, claimed that they hated the other, and it was really just a mess.

Yuu was proud to say, though, that he had gotten Kimizuki quite well with a scratch on his cheek and possibly a large bruise to his side. But, the other did leave with the win, and that brought angst to the loser.

He was left in pain, sat atop the counter in the bathroom with threatening tears. It hurt quite a bit and his body ached, terribly bruised. "Damn that Kimizuki." He muttered to himself, just before Mikaela walked in with his load of concerns.

¤¤¤

"Somebody had to hurt you. This had to be something more than from a telephone phone." Mika sounded like a mother, worried for their child who would get bullied in school. Yuichiro appreciated his concerns, but it was getting annoying and he didn't want to hear it anymore.

"Look, Mika, I'm fine," Said the ravenette, stopping in front of Mika on the sidewalk to stare into his eyes. "I have to get home, my dad is very needy of me. You're welcomed to come with me if you stop worrying about me so much."