Chapter 1

Logan was in the lab, mixing different chemicals and elementals and writing down the effects of each. He continued this until he got a pastel purple-ish liquid, the edges of his lips tilting up a bit, believing he had what he wanted. He put this liquid into three viles, careful to not spill any on himself

Roman walked into the lab shortly after Logan finished, not liking the amount of time he was spending in here, it was unhealthy. "Logan." He said, looking at him "Yes?." Logan asked, looking at the one of the viles in the light to see what sort of reaction it would have, oddly, it had none. "When did you last eat?" He asked, a bit concerned for his boyfriend's health. Logan looked at the time and date before humming. "Approximately 49 hours ago" he replied, then feeling Roman begin to pull him out of the lab.

"Roman, wait." Logan said stopping him. "I have made a concoction of the sorts that I believe will keep you young, or at least stop the aging process however far down the line you are, and I would like your assistance in calling a 'family meeting' as Patton refers to it" Roman looked up at him, shifting a little nervously. "So you want us- to try it?" Logan nodded at his question. "Well- how dangerous is it?" he asked, still nervous. Logan pat his head in an attempt to calm him a bit, "The chances of it harming any of you and/or Thomas are far under 1%" he said, the statistic slightly calming Roman. "Roman please... I would not attempt to give any of you anything over a 5% chance of harm" he said, darling a glare at the percentage number. "Over 3%?" Logan asked, earning a final nod from Roman. "Better" he said, pulling Logan out of the lab and into the commons.

Logan sighed. "I am assuming you will not assist me in my experiments until I have eaten?" he asked Roman, who hummed in response. "And I won't help you if you don't" he said, stopping in the kitchen, "What do you want to eat?" He asked Logan, who responded with: 'Crofters' then actually spoke seriously. "In complete honestly I would enjoy crofters. But know it would not suffice your standards. So I suppose a sandwich." He replied.

Roman nodded, motioning Logan to sit down so he could make it. "Sit down" he said, Logan doing as told only because it was Roman telling him.

((And cuz I wanna- Imna stop it there like the dick I am. But- hope ya liked the first part of this! Moxiety is being gay and cuddling right now, but they'll be introduced soon! Have a good day Guys, Gals and Non-Binary Pals!))

New re-written version, named, "Immortal"