Chapter 7 - Logan + Thomas - PT 1

Roman nodded. "We need to tell Thomas, while Baby Virgil and Patton are simply adorable, I don't think they'd be much use in videos, though the fandom would LOVE it, still, wouldn't be of much help" 'And they have a lot of fanfiction on this, most likely on this exact scenario' Roman thought, just looking at Logan and trying to ignore the author staring at them through a window they don't have but he made up anyways.

Logan nodded along, "We should bring him here. I don't think you could take care of two toddlers for long periods of time, especially considering Virgil's lack of a sleep schedule, you'd have to stay awake with him and I'm positive Patton would wake you up only shortly after" he said, making Roman think. "But Thomas can't stay here in a room without the effects, we need to take him somewhere neutral."

"My room, or the mind palace are neutral areas" Logan said, making Roman nod, "You go tell Thomas, I'm going to the mind palace" he said. Roman picked up the sleeping Patton and held both him and Virgil tight, disappearing to it while Logan appeared next to Thomas in the real world.

~~~

"Thomas." Logan said, waiting until his host paid any attention to him. "Hi, Logan?" Thomas said/asked, not sure why he was here. He didn't feel too distressed, and was watching Steven Universe (which he paused for Logan) so he didn't understand why he was here.

"We have a dilemma" Logan said softly, making Thomas worry a bit. "A dilemma? What kind? Is everyone okay?" Thomas asked, not sure what was happening and thinking about summoning the others.

"Everyone is alright, mostly. No one is physically injured, but I must ask, do you feel a loss of morals? Any heightened anxiety?--" "I feel heightened anxiety because of NOW" Thomas said.

Thomas was, visibly panicked, now feeling anxious.

"Calm, Thomas. There is nothing much to worry about only that, Anxiety and Morality, have transformed into infants" Logan said calmly and casually.

Thomas looked at him like he had spoken Minion. (Minion, from Despicable Me, is actually a combo of Spanish, English, French, and I think German?)

"I am aware it is hard to believe but-" Logan had started to explain how a short conversation with Roman had sparked the idea to try to see if it could stop aging, maybe not Thomas' but the sides at least, it'd be odd but they wouldnt age with Thomas. Or that's what they hoped.

"Do you, have an antidote?" Thomas asked, Logan shaking his head. "Honestly Thomas, if I had an antidote pre-made none of us would have informed you on this, there would be no point in doing so." he said, causing Thomas to sigh.

Thomas mentally noted he,Roman and Patton needed to have a conversation with Logan about emotions.