DEATH

Thomas whined at the volume difference-

I screamed as OoCatsOo ran from the bad-author polica and dear god alll the fangirls (and fanboys) I held on to IIsAlienPotato and ran with them, falling as OoCatsOo accidentally shot my leg, bloodying the chapter and the content in it, leaving Thomas, Roman and Baby Moxiety traumatized as we, three soldiers tried to fight back.

We didn't want to go into the bad-author shed. Chaos, war anxiety and writers block lived in there, along with anxious authors just trying to survive MsMurphysCollection came by, screaming with us and trying to help us get our shit together, MsMurphysCollection helped me up as I ran, I gasped as OoCatsOo got an author disease... cramped hands... at least no one has writer's blo- I screamed as I found I got it, and that @OoCatsOo got detained for cramped hands, was everything really falling apart? IIsAlienPotato gets caught next.IIsAlienPotato gets notified by 'real world duties' and MsMurphysCollection gets shot by an amine fan.

We're all just innocently trying to get along, some of us realize we have taxes. Others are running for supplies as I'm getting pulled into hell. They save me and help me ge th- an antidote for Writer's Block.

We're all scrambling to get to Undertale, it has so many fandoms they wont be able to find us there.

Soon enough Roman, Patton and Virgil come in, we are informed that Deceit died and Logan was hidden in another fandom, hiding from the war. And I dont blame him.

Micheal in the bathroom starts playing to distract them, and I start singing along, revealing my true feelings. "OR WISH I OFFED NYSELF INSTEAD WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!!!" I sob as I continue the song, curling up on the floor as MsMurphy, OoCats, Roman, Patton, and Virgil continue on.

OoCats falls from a reality realization gun hitting them, beginning to feel busy and emotional pain and stress.

I try to make peace with the police, saying we'd promise to update once a month, but OoCats dies before anything could happen MsMurphy tries to save OoCats.

Msmurphy and I beg for peace, trying to promise 1 or 2 chapters a month.

The authour police finally speak, telling us we have to write 1 Chapter, A DAY. I scream that it's impossible, not for a book like my own. Before much more is said they shoot us with a fanfiction gun, instantly killing me.

I come back to life only moments later to find- OoCats Is alive, and with the help of an anime fangirl- kills all of the author police. While I beg for the fangirls to let us write at our own speed.

Eventually...the war ended...

Alot of people got hurt... Baby Moxiety almost died but... it was over. Soon I was pulled back into reality with my mom screaming at me to hurry up. We were going out for her birthday. I put my books on pause

It all happened because Roman had broken the 4th wall, and Potato, MsMurphy, OoCats and I just wanted some glue to fix it.