Chapter 5

"Virgil?..." Roman asked, still trying to calm him.

He wrapped the toddler, who he assumed was Virgil in his own jacket, trying to calm him. It indeed was Virgil, who calmed a little at his name being called. He didn't seem concious of every insult Roman had called him, so he hugged onto him tight, trying to calm himself down.

Roman started humming songs from Nightmare before Christmas since he knew Virgil would like it, and hoping it would calm him, which it did.

After about 10 minutes of humming and trying to gently bounce Virgil in his arms, he calmed down, soon just laying in Roman's arms, listening to Roman's heartbeat, it was calming, just a steady beat.

Roman left his room to see if Patton was the same, trying to keep Virgil calm as he did so, not knowing if panic attacks would come faster of slower in his baby form, so he was cautious of this.

He went over to Patton's room, the small Virgil smiling a little at seeing Patton's logo and the writing on his door that said, 'Patton/Morality' on the baby blue door.

Roman let out a breath of relief, remembering Virgil and Patton were in a relationship, then realizing Patton made Virgil feel safe. Good. This would reduce the amount of stress and anxiety Virgil would have if Patton was constantly holding and hugging him, mumbling small praises.

He opened the door to see a small baby Patton, sleeping peacefully on the bed, thumb in his mouth.

Virgil made a small sound at seeing him in this state, reaching for him. He wanted to be put down with his boyfriend, just to hug him. He smiled when he got just that, cuddling up to the sleeping Patton, who put his arm around Virgil's waist and hugged him closer in his sleep, a small smile forming.

Roman sighed, looking out and trying to call Logan semi-quietly as to not startle Virgil. "Logan!" He said, huffing.

Logan was in his room but heard this since it seemed deadly quiet. He slipped on his shirt to leave since he had taken it off because it was getting kinda hot. He left the room. "Yes?" He asked softly.

Roman pulled him into the room and quietly motioned to Virgil and Patton.

"Oh..." Logan said softly. "I should make an antidote..." "Of course! An antidote! Why didn't I ask" Roman asked himself, sighing.

Roman opened his mouth to say something before something loudly echoed through the mindscape, scaring them both.