Chapter 4

((Warning: GAY, Gay Kissing. Like. Right now.))

Roman chuckled, "Oh, you want more passion?" He asked, pulling Logan into a more passionate kiss, causing him to gasp a little, giving Roman a chance to slip his tongue into Logan's mouth, exploring it as if he hadn't a thousand times before.

Logan attempted to match Roman's level of passion, letting Roman take control of the kiss.

Eventually the two had to pull away to breathe. "There. Now I'll rest" Roman said, chuckling as he hoped off the counter and left to his room, leaving Logan in the kitchen, still a little shocked.

((Kay its over))

Logan sighed, fixing his tie and figuring he would go to his room to 'rest' too.

And resting meant sitting on his bed with his notebook, thinking of- anything and writing it down immediately.

~~~

About 3 hours later
~~~

Virgil yawned, whining. He sat up and held his head, having a headache. He whined when his hoodie covered his eyes, about to push it off he looked at his hands and saw they were 3 times smaller as he remembered. He looked over his body and whined. He found it way too hard to try and push his hoodie off his head.

The rest of his clothes seemed to shrink with him, except his hoodie, which caused him to start crying loudly because he couldn't get it out of his face and it was getting annoying and distressing him.

-

Roman looked up as he heard a toddler crying. There couldn't possibly be a toddler in the mindscape... could their?

He got up and tried to follow the sound, it leading directly to Virgil's room. He knocked on the black door gently, it had his 'logo' on it, and 'Virgil/Anxiety' written on it in cursive. Every door had the traits name and their purpose.

He knocked again when he didnt get a response. "Virgil?" He asked, getting no response. "Virgil! I'm coming in!" He said, opening the door to find a small child sitting on the bed, in Virgil's classic hoodie. He looked around. Where was Virgil?

He walked over to the small, crying child and picked them up. He tried to calm them, rocking them and using Virgil's hoodie as a blanket, wrapping them in it. He realized the hoodie in their face seemed to be distressing them, so he helped them get the hood off their head.

The small child had dark amounts of what seemed like eye shadow, wearing Virgil's clothing and everything. He gasped softly.

"Virgil?..." he asked, still trying to calm him.

Immortal