29.That lady?!

Life doesn't give us what we want and it's just the reality of life. Sometimes we don't get anything other than the pain we don't want to feel. Likewise, I can't forget the pain I had endured and have to and couldn't believe that I slept all day due to stomach pain and had a good rest.

It amazed me that the jerk was there when I wake up. There was a scene of embarrassment when I removed the quilt to get up and found that I was wearing a shirt only which end up in mid thigh. And the jerk was gawking at me so that I frantically reached out to the quilt which made me to lose my balance and I nearly fall on the ground.

Luckily, my bottom was saved by the edge of the bed. I mentally thank my lifesaver the edge of the bed. And yesterday he spends his whole day with me and he even made me have soup. Also, he was acting like a caring person and was determined to make me feel well. And when I looked at his eyes for the first time I see concern and worry which amazed me as he was concerned for me.

"How are you feeling?" Shaub asked me placing the glass of juice on the table.

"I'm fine now. The pain is subsiding." I said swallowing the delicious pancake.

"Hmm.." I heard him say and I kept eating the food not looking at him.

"Thanks for yesterday." I said in a pleased voice remembering how he had helped me then he gave a slight nod and continued eating.

I couldn't sit in the awkward silence so I was about to get up from the chair when a loud seductive voice came into the room.

"Baby! I miss you a lot." A woman came running towards Shaub and hugged him from the side which made Shaub to almost choke on his food.

"What the fuck, woman? You were about to choke me to death?" Shaub gets up frantically which made the woman to stumble back and if not for the chair at the back she would have landed on her butt.

"Sorry, babyy!" The woman moves towards Shaub and was about to peck him on his lips when he moved his face and her lips landed on his left cheek.

"Bab.-" The woman was cooing acting sweet but the hard glare from Shaub made her to close her mouth.

"Who are you? Moreover, how did you get here?" Shaub asked the woman who still hasn't greeted me with her caked face as her curls were blocking me from seeing her face properly but her voice seems somewhat familiar.

"You were not receiving my call baby and your secretary was also not helping me to come to see you. When I heard someone saying you're here then I made up some act to get here. I miss you a lot." The woman said in a seductive voice and tried to ran her finger through his hair but he swatted her hand away.

"Get the hell out of here. I don't know the insane woman like you." Shaub said in an irritated tone and fished his mobile from the pant pocket.

"I'm Frieda, Shaub. We share the night together and the kis-" She was saying in a happy tone but Shaub cut her off.

"Get your ass here. Take this woman out of here." Shaub said to the person on the other line. And I felt bore watching the drama which so I was getting up from my chair when the woman showed me her face.

Must have known soon by her tone.

"You bitch must be happy that he is scolding me but wait and watch. He will soon be mine. Yo-." She was yelling out loud but she was cut off by the security guard who dragged her away towards the exit and with a venom filled glare she disappeared from our sight.

"That was quite a show Mr.Shaub Reghen. You didn't feel an ounce of guilt when kicking her out." I said with a mocking tone.

"She is an insane woman who doesn't understand when told her she isn't needed anymore. Such a fool!" He said shoving his mobile in his pant pocket.