Chapter One

*pic above just tells you that there is a Klance scene*

I walk around the new ship and look down at my arms. I have to be a part of a team. I have to be more cautious on what I do.

Why are you apart of this team?

No one loves you!

You screw everything up!

Shiro left because of you!

Why are you even alive?

No, I can't have these thoughts right now. I look up just in time to run into a tall figure. Their shirt is blue, so I know that it's Lance.

"I-I" I look down while he jumps away.

"Watch where you're going, mullet" he growls. I back away as memories flash in my head.

"Watch where you're going freak!" My bully yells at me.

"I-I'm sorry" I back away, fear evident in my eyes.

"You're gonna be sorry" he grabs me and his friends begin to beat me up.

"P-please stop" I cough up blood.

I back away with fear in my eyes. Pidge watches us from a distance and gasps when we make eye contact.

"I- I'm sorry" I look at the ground. Lance's feet start to come towards me.

"Hey Lance, hunk said he has some cookies he wants us to try" Pidge exclaims. I give Pidge a thankful look and a smile is given in exchange.

"Cool, let's go" he shoves into my shoulder. I put on my armour and go to the training room.

I fight for hours. After some time, the training sequence is stopped by someone. I growled and looked over my shoulder. It was Shiro.

"Keith you missed breakfast and lunch, do you want some dinner" his voice was soft. He was worried.

"No, I am going to eat on my normal schedule. You wouldn't know it, it changed after you left" I say and walk out of the training room. Shiro grabs my arm and turns me towards him.

"How was I supposed to know that the mission would be taken over by aliens? I came back, did I not? You are the only reason any of us are here! Now come and eat dinner with your new team" he grabs my wrist.

"I don't want to sit with them! For all they care, I could be dead! I didn't ask for this, so don't make me seem like the bad guy. I don't even trust you anymore. Why would I trust them? They are just a bunch of people who hate me" I say and yank my wrist away with a slight wince in pain.

"You are eating with us" he uses his robot arm to drag me into the room. He sits me next to Pidge and Lance.

"I thought he wasn't eating with us" Lance states, glaring at me.

"Trust me, lover boy, I don't want to be" I say and food is pit in front of all of us. Everyone starts eating but I just glare at Shiro.

"Why aren't you eating" Shiro asks.

"I told you, I like to stay on schedule. I will eat in a week. That is how I work. The only reason I changed my schedule is so that I could find you. I am not willing to break schedule because you have been found. So can I go" I ask.

"No, we have some bonding exercises for after dinner" Allura demands.

"Where will that be happening" I ask, pretending not to care.