Chapter Eight

We enter Pidges room and it os full of technology. There is a small chance that turns into a bed on the wall (the pic above)

She runs and hugs me. Her eyes shoot to Allura and I can almost see the question marks in her eyes. Allura are gleaming with an unreadable expression.

"We're having a sleepover" Allura exclaims. Pidge's look turns from confusion to excitement.

"We should play twenty questions. I will give each of you twenty questions. You will answer them and we will reveal each one after ten minutes" Pidge explains.

"Ok, you have to answer the questions too, right" Allura asks.

"Yes" Pidge says as she clicks a button on her computer. She then opens a secret door and starts going down a ladder.

"Come on, I have a secret base" she calls. Allura and I follow quickly. When we arrive I see a room that looks kind of like a bunker.

 When we arrive I see a room that looks kind of like a bunker

"Here" she hands us papers that she pulled off of a printer. I sat on the bed and Allura sat in a chair. Pidge sat at her computer chair.

(Keith- Red|Pidge- Green |Allura- Pink)

"Jesus Keith, you're answers are so emo" Pidge giggles

"Yeah" I huff.

"I'm your favorite Keith" Allura smiles.

"And Pidge. Pidge, why do you envy me" I question.

"You're so good at hiding your emotions. You know how to keep everyone calm" Pidge answers and looks back at our papers.

"Let's play truth or dare" Allura suggests.

"Before we do, what's Klance? And what Sheith" I ask. They both look at each other.

"Klance is you and Lance" Allura giggles. My face goes red.

"Sheith is you and Shiro" Pidge answers. My face goes the same shade as my favorite anime characters hair.

"You could put Erza's hair to shame" Pidge laughs.

"You know Fairy Tail? Erza is my favorite character" I exclaim like a little girl getting a Barbie.

"Aww" Pidge and Allura coo.

"What" I ask.

"When you get excited, your ears and tail pop up. You look like a kitty. Can you stay that way" Allura asks. I nod and sit down.

"Allura truth or dare" Pidge asks.

"Dare" she retorts.

"I dare you to pet Keith behind his ears" Pidge smirks. I sigh as does Allura. She gets up and person behind my ear.

I push my head towards her hand as it feels good. They both giggle and Allura puts my head on her lap. She continues doing it and I start to purr.

"He's purring" Allura exclaims. Pidge runs over and pets behind my other ear. She giggles and the keep getting me.

"Pidge! Allura and Keith are missing" I hear Lance's frantic calls.

"They're with me, do you and Shiro want to join our slumber party" Pidge yells.

"Yeah" I hear Lance and Shiro shout. A few moments later they are both in the secret bunker.

"Where are Hunk and Coran" I ask.

"They are sleeping. Allura, are you getting Keith" Shiro answers.

"Yes, and he's purring. Here, you take him" Allura gets up. Shiro lays my head on his lap and pets me.

"We were playing truth or dare, it's Allura's turn" Pidge informs them.

"Lance, I dare you to pet Keith's ear with Shiro" she says. Yay!

"Ok, Pidge, I dare you to kiss Allura on the cheek" Lance says. My head is put on Lance's right shoulder and I'm sitting up now. Shiro is petting my left ear and Lance my right. I love it!

"Is he purring" Lance ask. Allura and Pidge nod, looking flustered.

"Keith, I dare you to meow" Pidge says.

"Mew" I squeak. They all look at me. Shiro and Lance are blushing while Pidge and Allura are screaming fangirls.

"Shiro, I dare you to never stop petting behind my ear, because I like it" I say and everyone laughs.

"I guess this just became a game of dare" Shiro laughs. I giggle aand lean into his touch. Slowly, my eyes close and I drift off to sleep.

"Goodnight Kitten" I hear Lance and Shiro whisper in each of my ears.